THE TRUTH

______________________________________________CARRIE'S P.O.V_____________________________________________

I ran into the woods to get away from the others before I slipped and said more than I already did. I was pretty fast since Jennifer gave me some of her speed so I think I was able to outrun Jade and Myratana. I got to the place that Jennifer and I met up at and she wasn't there. I then called her because she said that if she wasn't there I was to call her if I was there and she was not. After a few minutes, she finally showed up and she looked mad. She started to chew me out for getting caught threatening that stupid girl. I don't really want to help her but if I don't she said that she would kill me. I might be a queen but I can still die and she can give me the worst death possible. After a few more seconds of her yelling at me she hit me and I fell to the ground breaking a branch on the way down. She went to walk away and ended up tripping on a vine in the middle of the walkway. She didn't make a sound but just as she was getting up Myratana came out of a nearby bush and attacked. Not me but Jennifer. I smiled as I saw Jade emerge from the same bush that Myratana did. She tried to grab Myratana but she couldn't grab her in time before Jennifer knocked her to the ground.
"HEY!"
Jade screamed as she picked Myratana up and shoved her behind her. My vision started to go blurry so I don't know if I was imagining this or not but I swear I saw Jade make a wall of fire to protect herself and her friend from Jennifer's powers. I passed out before I could see what else happened.