THE STRESSFUL WAIT FOR RETURN

_____________________________________________CAIRA'S P.O.V_______________________________________________

So Carrie ran out of the cabin saying that we would never find out. Myratana and Jade ran after her and told me to stay there to take care of (Y/N). I did as I was asked and took care of her and it made me wonder what happened to her before Jade found her. After a few minutes of waiting, I started to worry about the others. (Y/N) saw that I was worried and instantly tried to comfort me.
"Hey, they are strong girls and Jade might act like a female dog half of the time but she would not let anything happen to Myratana."
(Y/N) said in a calming voice and I calmed down a little more.
"Thanks, I needed that"
I said, and it was true now that I was calmer I could now use my brain a little more. I started to believe that my two best friends would make it back alive and with a little information about why Carrie was doing what she was doing. (Y/N) started to explain that Carrie was one of the girls who hurt her but she made it look like she was being forced.
"I don't think that she wanted to hurt anyone."
(Y/N) said and all that I could do was think about how Myratana wanted to kill Carrie. I got (Y/N) up to my room and locked us both in because I heard a noise outside and I didn't want (Y/N) to get hurt. I grabbed the gun off of the butter knife that was sitting in the middle of the floor because I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and made it in my room. I saw a shadow outside my window and readied my butter knife.