"FUN"

CAIRA'S P.O.V
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We made it to the cabin and Jade instantly started to complain about how much Myratana sucked. Jade and Myratana get along but I wouldn't consider them friend by any means. We got here about 4 or 5 hours before dark but it took us a hour to get settled into our new home. We were only going to be here for the summer since school would begin, and our Spanish teacher wanted to join us in this adventure. We brought a lot of food because Myratana ate a lot, Jade ate a lot near the end of the month she never told me why just that she is always hungry. After we were all settled into the cabin Jade and went to cook dinner since Myratana would not stop complaining about being hungry.
"Isn't Carrie staying with us?"
I asked not wanting to eat without her because I would feel so bad.
"She is supposed to come but it has been 3 hours now and she still hasn't shown up and the rat is annoying"
Jade said that in a calm and annoyed manner and I always wondered how she did that. I walked to the window and looked out of it, I was starting to worry about her because she was one of my favorite teachers. She was always so kind in school and would interact with us unlike most teachers did. Jade and I both have her for Spanish and I'm not complaining because I get cookies. Jade finished dinner and we all sat down at the table that was fit for a queen. It was a long table with chairs at both ends and chairs running up and down both sides of it.

Another hour passed and it was now getting dark, Myratana passed out because she didn't listen to Jade when she told her that drinks that said 'hard' on them had alcohol. She chugged it thinking that it was just a normal DR. Pepper that had more caffeine in it since it said 'hard' on it.
"That's it I'm going to look for Carrie stay here and make sure she doesn't do anything else stupid."
Jade said that in the same tone of voice that she used when she made dinner. Before I could protest against it she grabbed her phone the charger and a flashlight that she just put fresh batteries in, and walked out the door.