ITS ALIVE!!

MYRATANA'S P.O.V
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to a rag on my head and a huge headache. When I finally found the strength to open my eyes I say Caira looking for something.
"What are you looking for, and where is Jade?"
I asked, I might not be her friend or anything but she has still helped me when I was down and I'm not about to let that betray the fact she cares that much about me.
"She went out to try to find Carrie."
she said, I have no idea who she is but I did not like the fact that another person who I did not know was invited on this trip. Jade talked my grandma into letting me go on this trip because she knew the names of all the people, so did she know about this Carrie person? My train of thought came to a halt when Jade nearly broke the door down.
"GET OFF THE COUCH IT'S AN EMERGENCY AND GET THE FIRST AID KIT, HURRY"
she screamed that and she didn't have to say it twice. I was up so fast that a paper that Caira was doodling on flew across the room. Caira ran down the hall into the bathroom and got the first aid kit. Jade laid a random person on the couch. It was a girl, I could only tell after she got her shirt off to care for her wounds.
"Girl she is-"
I didn't even get to finish my sentence when she through a piece of cloth at me and I could tell that she wanted me to shut up. I didn't say anything else until she stitched up the stranger and had all the other wounds that were not that bad taken care of.
"Myratana go get an ice pack, and fast."
She had a little bit of worry in her voice. I haven't heard that since, well, I don't even remember. my grandma made me go online so I could not hear her voice for a while. After I came back with the ice pack she put it on the girl's head. The other girl that came in with her was also unfamiliar but Caira knew her because she was clinging to her so much. After a few moments, I went to my room. Even though it was just a cabin it was pretty big. It was a 2 story cabin with enough rooms for 5 people.

After a few minutes of writing in my journal that I brought with me since I could not write my story since I needed internet and that is something that I did not have. I heard a scream, a female scream. I ran downstairs as fast as I could to see that Jade had already beaten me there. Or was she already there? I didn't care at the moment either. I walked calmly over to the two of them.
"What happened I heard a scream?"
Jade was holding the girl as if she was an oversized child that was crying. Jade just shook her head and continued to care for her.