THE TRUTH CAME OUT

JADE'S P.O.V
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myratana wanted to kill Carrie and when she introduced herself to (Y/N) I could tell that she wanted to kill her more. (Y/N) looked tariffed and when Carrie thought that nobody was looking I saw her try to threaten her. I grabbed a knife in case I needed to protect anyone in the cabin. I heard her say,
"You are lucky to be alive I thought Jennifer killed you, but Jade just had to find you and care for you. I can guarantee that you will not survive this time."
When I heard that I instantly decided to end it there. I walked into the room that they were in and acted,
"What are you trying to do to (Y/N)!"
I shouted this and Myratana ran into the room with Caira on her tail. Carrie thought that I was not paying attention because she decided to play dumb.
"What are you talking about, I'm not doing anything to (Y/N)."
She said that as if I was an idiot.
"I'm not dumb I heard the entire conversation, so tell me who is Jennifer."
I was so mad it was not even a joke. I had the knife behind my back for an emergency. When I said the name Jennifer she froze in shock.
"Why so shocked didn't think that I was actually listening to the convo~"
When I said that I felt like an idiot like why did I say convo of all things, but anyway it was true she obviously didn't know that I was good at listening.
"Why on heavens green earth are you listening in on my conversation, and also why did you say convo that is one of the weirdest things that I have ever heard in my life."
Carrie said that and it made me wanna throw up. like I could not take my words back and after I said that I instantly regraded my dissension.
"I don't know why I said that and I had a gut feeling that you were going to do something so I had to be prepared for the worst. Now answer my question."
I said that and I saw Myratana get a bat from the corner of the room, and ready it as I showed my knife to the world.
"Jennifer is my friend and we didn't do anything to (Y/N)!"
She shouted this and I felt something but since I could tell things that would happen in the future since I'm a phoenix.
"Then why do you wanna kill (Y/N)."
I said and after I said that she ran out the door screaming,
"I will kill you all!"