THE DISCRIPTION OF ONE OF US

JADE'S P.O.V
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was caring for the girl that I found in the woods like she was my child. After a few moments of me holding her she was still shaky, so shaky that it was like an earthquake.
"Calm down your safe now we won't hurt you."
I said in such a calming voice.
"She knew."
She said that, but I didn't understand what she was talking about.
"Who knew, who knew what?"
I asked in complete confusion as since Carrie never came I had to go and get her.
"I don't know her name but she has sharp teeth and she even had a little bit of blood coming out of her mouth. She was so scary, but she thought I was dead."
She sounded scared so I had no choice but to believe her. I was starting to wonder If Carrie had seen this person if they were even a human at all.
"She had black hair, and the other ones' clothes looked like they belonged to royalty."
She said reading my expression of wanting to know more about this unknown person.
"There were two people?"
I was shocked when she said the other one. but nobody here in the cabin has black hair. Yes, my hair is close to black but it's not black and it doesn't even count as black either.
"Yes, the one that looked like a queen had about medium brown hair at a medium length."
My eyes widened in shock as she said that because Carrie fits the description she gave. Even though the description is not the best it made sense. I was the smartest here even though Carrie was a teacher, if what my brain was processing then she would not count. I helped the stranger to her feet showed her to my room and got her settled into bed as sat there while she fell asleep.

She fell asleep and remembered I never got her name. I sighed as I was not going to wake her up. I called Myratana and Caira into the living room after Carrie said that she was going to take a trail and would be gone for about three hours.
"Sit down will be hard for you Caira and Myratana well if you don't know you might just die."