THE DARKNESS STARTS TO CLEAR

_________________________________________________JADE'S P.O.V_____________________________________________

Myratana and I ran after Carrie and saw her run deep into the forest. she was fast but not faster than me. Since Myratana is the only human in the group and maybe (Y/N) I had speed, fast speed. my speed is almost up there with vampires but as fast as one. While I'm running I'm carrying Myratana since she is slow since she is human but I don't mind. We finally catch up to Carrie and she is waiting for someone. my watch vibrates but it does not make a sound. I look at my watch and see that it is a message from Caira. The message says.
'there was a thing outside it didn't smell humane it smelled like blood'
I left her on read thinking of a way t respond to that bit of information because Myratana and I were too far away to help when she sent another message.
'It was a she and she left she went in the direction you guys went so be careful and safe.'
I looked up just in time to see a vampire and she was talking to Carrie.
"You dummy you need to be careful so why did you threaten the girl when other people were around."
I was astonished by the way the vampire was talking to Carrie, then a thought flooded my brain. Is that Jennifer?
I came back to earth when I heard a smack then a branch break. I looked over the bush that Myratana and I were hidden behind, and saw that the vampire was on the ground along with Carrie. Carrie had a mark on her face as if she was hit and the vampire looked like she was tripped with the way she was laying on the ground. Carrie got up but before she could move the vampire grabbed her ankle and got her back on the ground.
"DID I SAY YOU COULD GET UP"
I put the pieces together. The vampire's name is Jennifer and she was using Carrie. I grabbed Myratana's wrist to keep her hidden because she was going to go and beat up one of the two girls. I could not hold Myratana back though. She charged at Jennifer with the knife that I gave her to protect herself. I ran after her as she did not know what a vampire was capable of. I was too late though and she was knocked to the ground. I loved vampires and I did not wanna hurt Jennifer even though I could do it easily since I can control fire. I helped Myratana up and shoved her behind me because she shot a black ball of energy at me. I used my power and made a wall of fire. Carrie was in tears because she knew that she caused this fight. I was not fighting though. The sun started to come up though and Jennifer went into hiding.