𝟓𝟎✍

~

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

So far, the royal family vacation went on without a hitch.

Amaris deemed family dinner as one of her favorite things to do. Along with getting to know Bey's sisters and spending some time with her fellow queens and their mates.

But nothing...absolutely nothing...beat getting to spend alone time with the blonde.

The more her and Normani became one, the more she craved being close to Beyoncé. Amaris could feel the ebony getting closer and closer to her awakening.

And while she would miss getting to experience everything as her own being, she was eager to witness the powerful malevolence that Normani was always meant to be.

She knew Bey was already up and about, helping her father and Idris get some last minute details together before they arrived to their destination.

She decided to enjoy the view of the ocean by the deck that was right outside her and Bey's room. After a while of soothing relaxation, she felt Onika's presence, causing her to open her eyes in time to see the short demoness sit beside her on one of the lounge chairs.

"Hi, love," Amaris greeted. "Long time no see."

"Nice to see you and Bey finally gettin' along," Onika chuckled. "How's everything going?"

"Wonderful. Baby girl has been fillin' me in on a lot since family dinner. By the way, why didn't you tell me Bey had another sister?"

Onika's eyes widened in shock.

"You know about Mama Tina's miscarriage?"

"Baby girl's memories started linking with mine. Her vision of Angie was the first memory I saw."

"How interesting...so, you and her have been communicating this whole time?"

"Only for the first stage of her spiritual awakening. Once the second stage hit, her spirit went into a state of rest. That was when only her memories were accessible."

"Is she still in that stage?"

"Technically, yes. But I feel she's beginning to come out of it. My body's starting to succumb to certain actions that aren't normal to me, but still feel familiar."

"...her mannerisms are becoming yours..."

"And she's causing my eyes to flicker. She's very close to her final stage."

"...her awakening. You think it'll happen tonight?"

"I have a feeling it might, though I can't be too certain. I've witnessed a spiritual awakening before, but no vessel is the same. Celestine's spiritual awakening was a process that took its time. It came about naturally. Normani's was a result of trauma and hurt. Though it had to happen, I feel bad that it had to happen that way."

Onika nodded thoughtfully, her and Amaris looking out onto the ocean for a beat before Amaris continued.

"It'll be surreal...no longer being my own...well, being..."

The two shared a chuckle.

"I can tell it's already changing you. You're not as brazen as you were when you first came about."

"I definitely came off very strong. Only to fall very hard for the being that hurt baby girl so badly. But I have to say, witnessing their love for one another is refreshing. It's palpable. Bey misses Normani dearly. And from what I've felt while baby girl has been resting, I know the feeling is shared."