𝟏𝟒✍

~

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓

Chloe was the first to wake up the morning after.

She woke up to the most beautiful sight – Normani sound asleep, her arm casually draped around the younger girl's torso.

Chloe smiled at the sight before slowly turning to lay on her stomach.

She relaxed into the feeling of her naked breasts pushed up against the soft sheets of her bed as she laid her head against her hands, just staring at the striking ebony next to her.

She was completely naked, her skin absolutely glowing from the morning sun. Her body was only partially covered – some of her bottom half laid hidden under the sheets, while her top half was exposed, rising and falling as she took slow breaths in her sleep.

Her face was so peaceful. Her long eyelashes perfectly laid out on the tops of her cheeks. Her nose would flare ever so slightly when she'd exhale. And her lips were slightly parted as the side of her face laid against the plush pillow.

Chloe's smile only grew at the thought that she had slept with the most beautiful woman she's ever known.

Her prominent standing in the church should've had her feeling guilty about what her and Normani did last night.

But she honestly couldn't bring herself to feel bad.

Normani had rocked her world. She began to blush beside herself at all the nasty things the ebony did to her.

Even the way she talked her through her many orgasms had her melting.

If it was anyone else she had done this with, she would be ashamed to say that she gave up her virginity to them.

But with Normani...she wanted to shout it out to the rooftops...

The woman wasn't just beyond sexy, but she was attentive to Chloe's feelings and comfort.

She never went too far without asking if she was okay with it. And the ebony always gave room for reassurance if Chloe felt like she didn't like something.

It was hard for the younger girl to not like anything that happened because Normani was that good at pleasing her.

The dread-headed woman was basically on cloud nine right now.

"And you say I stare a lot..." Normani uttered.

Chloe giggled beside herself as she watched Normani's eyes slowly open.

She easily got lost in them as the sunlight hit them just right. They were still the richest shade of brown, but they held such warmth in them once they settled on Chloe.

"I couldn't help it..." Chloe whispered, "...you're just so pretty..."

Normani smiled before caressing Chloe's cheek, using her thumb to rub her cheekbone back and forth.

"I think you got me beat, beautiful...good morning by the way..."

"Morning...you hungry? I could cook us breakfast. Or we could go out..."

"Hmmm..." Normani played at thinking while rubbing her nose against Chloe's, "...I'd love to go out...but later..."

Chloe chuckled before turning over to sit up on the right side of her bed, bringing a pillow to her chest as she tousled her locs some.

Normani followed suit, crawling over to Chloe and kissing her bare shoulder before letting her lips dance up to her neck.

"So then..." Chloe uttered, melting into Normani's affection, "...brunch?"