~Four~

You met the rest of the team downstairs when you'd finished getting ready. They were all waiting on you and Bucky because you were in the top floor and took longest to get downstairs.

"Damn Y/N!" Sam said as you did a little spin. You laughed and thanked him. You didn't like to admit it but you felt pretty. And it seems the rest of the avengers agreed.

"Just saying that the dress was down to me and Wands!" Nat said, as she and Wanda shared a look of pride.

"That would explain it" a gruff voice said behind you. When you spin round you came face to face with Bucky who was dressed weirdly similar to you. The colours were exactly the same.

You studied him for a moment before turning to Wanda. "You two planned this, didn't you?"

"Possibly"

Bucky groaned "people are gonna think we're a bloody couple"

"Well, they wouldn't be far off" countered Steve.

You shot him a look of confusion.

"Basically we all think that you and Bucky are going to end up together and you don't really hate each other even though you say you do" Tony deadpanned after taking a long sip of what looked to be a margarita.

Bucky raised an eyebrow and you said "wait do you all think this?"

"Pretty much"

"Yep"

"100%"

Just then Thor came through the door. "HELLO FELLOW AVENGERS!" he boomed, much louder than he needed to.

"Thor, mate, bit quieter" said Clint as he turned down his hearing aid slightly.

"Apologies, ah Bucky! I didn't know you were currently courting!" He exclaimed, gesturing towards you and Bucky.

"Oh for fuck's sake" you muttered heading towards the doors of the party to go and get yourself a drink.