CHAPTER 26

After completing his morning rituals, Srinav, now dressed in his regal garments and opulent jewels, made his way through the halls towards the dining area where breakfast would be awaiting like always.

The moment he entered the place adjoined by the kitchen, he was greeted by the air that was filled with the intoxicating aroma of freshly prepared meals.

His gaze swept across the table, beside which Amarsri was kneeling and arranging his plate. The moment their eyes met, a tender smile appeared on her face as she stood up and went towards him.

Taking his hand in hers, she walked him to his seat and made him sit down, all while he just kept staring at her with profound adoration. And when his eyes fell over his plate, his heart swelled with joy, seeing that she had cooked all his favourite dishes, each one prepared to perfection.

 And when his eyes fell over his plate, his heart swelled with joy, seeing that she had cooked all his favourite dishes, each one prepared to perfection

Everything had been thoughtfully arranged, ensuring that every sip and bite would be a moment of divine indulgence. A beaming smile blossomed across the Srinav face, gently caressing the corners of his eyes.

Shifting his gaze to his smiling wife, he extended his hand towards her. And the moment she held them, he pulled her towards him suddenly and with a swift motion made her sit over left thigh. A surprised gasp escaped the lips of Amarsri, while a soft chuckle escaped the lips of Srinav seeing her expression.

"Dev !" She said.

"Dhanyawad Devi." He said placing a kiss on her cheeks, before she could whine.

A small smile appeared on the face of Amarsri, "Dhanyawad toh mujhe kehna chahiye aapko." She said.

"Ab Pati dharm ke palan hetu dhanyawad kaisa ?" Srinav asked, "Yeh toh kartavya hai mera." He said.

"Aapki iss hi vinamrata par toh mohit hu." Amarsri chuckled, "Ab bhojan grahan kare." She told.

Srinav nodded with a smile, he then reached for a morsel of food from one of the plates, carefully picking it up with his fingers. Bringing it to his wife's lips, he indulged her with a tender gesture, feeding her directly from his hand. He knew she too wouldn't have eaten without him.

After ensuring that Amarsri had experienced every delectable dish first, Srinav finally reveled in each delectable bite, savoring the flavors that his wife had crafted perfectly to his liking.

"Oh ho. Dekho toh dono ko." A familiar voice fell on their ears, causing Srinav to sigh.

"Fir galat samaye aayi dono." He muttered.

"Shh." Amarsri gently spat his chest, before looking at Rambha and Menka, and giving them a smile.

"Sansaar ko bhula ke dono kaise ek dusre mei magn hai." Menka commented in a teasing tone.

"Aur tum dono mei itni daya nahi ki hum dono toh kuch aur der ek dusre mei magn rehne do." Srinav said.

Menka and Rambha stared at him momentarily, before looking at each other and bursting into fits of laughter.