party party yeah

Six days of relentless effort had yielded no results. Annie, Somi, and Nia had tried every angle to uncover the truth behind the sabotage, but they were no closer to finding the culprit. The strict protocols within Big Hit Entertainment made it nearly impossible to access sensitive information, and Jungkook’s cold demeanor towards Annie only heightened her frustration.

“Who could it be?” Somi asked, dragging Annie out of her thoughts.

“They don’t meet outsiders, but there’s one person who’s always around, and she’s quite close to them,” Nia said thoughtfully.

“Who?” Annie asked, leaning in with curiosity.

“Suzy,” Nia replied.

“Yah, you’re just looking for excuses to blame her because she flirts with Jimin-shi,” Somi said, rolling her eyes.

“She also flirts with Jin,” Nia added with a smirk.

“What? When? Suzy-bitch, unnie, Nia is right. Suzy is the culprit!” Somi said angrily.

“Sometimes I think about it, but how can we be sure?” Annie said, her frustration clear.

“Tonight is the success party for BTS’s latest song. She’ll definitely be there. We can try to catch her in the act,” Nia suggested.

“Okay, but how?” Somi asked.

“Leave it to me. We need to get ready for the party. We need to look beautiful,” Nia said excitedly.

“Yes, of course,” Somi agreed happily. Annie, however, remained deep in thought.

“Hey, everything is going to be okay,” Nia said softly.

“I’ve been hearing that for a week, but we haven’t figured anything out. Maybe this is my last day at Big Hit,” Annie said sadly.

“It’s our last chance. Please don’t lose hope. We will definitely find something,” Somi urged.

“I want a black dress,” Annie said suddenly. Both girls looked at her in surprise. Wasn’t she just feeling down?

“What? Party party, yeah!” Annie said with a giggle. The three of them burst out laughing, the tension easing momentarily.

---

**At the Party**

The party was in full swing when Annie, Somi, and Nia arrived. The members were already there, looking as handsome as ever. Suzy, in a revealing short dress, was mingling and giggling with the members.

“Yah! I just hate her,” Somi exclaimed.

“Patience, princess. Tonight we’ll definitely expose her,” Nia said with a smirk.

“Tonight is going to be a long night,” Annie said with a sigh.

Jungkook’s gaze was fixed on Annie, his jaw clenched. As the music started, everyone began dancing. Yoongi, as usual, was not participating in the festivities.

“Guys, let’s make it extra entertaining,” J-Hope suggested. “We’ll put masks on and switch partners when the lights come on. Dance with whoever is in front of you.”

The lights dimmed, making it difficult to see. People danced in the semi-darkness, switching partners with every flash of light. When the lights finally came on, Annie’s heart sank. Standing in front of her was none other than Jungkook. They both removed their masks, their eyes locking in surprise.

Somi found herself dancing with Jin, while Nia ended up with Namjoon. Jimin was paired with Suzy, and Nia’s fists clenched in frustration. Jimin knew Nia had feelings for him and deliberately danced close to Suzy.

Jungkook’s eyes darkened as he pulled Annie closer. Her heart raced as he gripped her wrists, pulling her against his chest. The music played on, and Jungkook’s movements were aggressive and commanding, as if he was trying to dominate the dance. Annie was pushed and pulled, her body pressed against his.

He spun her around, her back pressing against his chest. He leaned in, his breath warm against her ear. “What did you think? That I forgave you? I’ll never forgive you, Miss Manager. You’ll pay for what you did,” he whispered, his voice low and menacing.

Annie felt uncomfortable as his hands roamed over her, but Jungkook was losing control, his grip becoming tighter. Suga watched from the sidelines, his discomfort evident. He didn’t like seeing Annie in Jungkook’s arms.

Meanwhile, Nia was focused on Namjoon, who pulled her closer. Their eyes locked in a heated gaze, and Jimin’s smile faded as he witnessed the interaction. Feeling a pang of jealousy, he abruptly stopped the music, making everyone pause.

“Every party needs games,” Jimin announced, forcing a smile. “So, let’s play some. Make your own groups and join in.”

Everyone complied, and soon the group settled in the VIP section for games.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare,” Taehyung suggested.

“Yes, yes!” Somi exclaimed excitedly.

“But there’s a rule: you can’t pick the same thing twice. If you choose Truth, you must choose Dare next time,” Suzy said.

They all agreed, and the game began.

The bottle spun and stopped in front of Jin.

“Hyung, are you dating someone?” Taehyung asked.

Somi’s heart raced. What if Jin said yes?

“Yes,” Jin replied.

Somi’s eyes welled with tears. But then Jimin asked, “Who?”

“Myself,” Jin declared proudly. “I’m worldwide handsome. I’m the prettiest.”

“Self-obsessed,” Somi mumbled, sighing with relief.

The bottle spun again and stopped in front of Suzy.

“How many guys have you dated?” Nia asked with a smirk.

“What do you mean? I’m single,” Suzy said, glaring at Nia. Nia rolled her eyes, knowing Suzy was lying.

The bottle spun once more and stopped at Annie.

“Do you like someone here?” Suzy asked. Suga’s heart raced, waiting for her answer. Annie glanced at Jungkook but then shook her head.

“No,” she replied.

Suga forced a smile, though his heart was heavy with disappointment.

The game continued, with dares and drinks flowing. Annie, Somi, and Nia waited patiently for Suzy to get drunk.

The night was far from over, and their mission was still in progress.