Last punishment?

Jungkook's pov

Waking up from my sleep,my eyes caught the mesmerizing sight of my love, laying beside me which I always dream of.
She is the one I want, she is the one my heart want. No one can compare her. I was so idiot back then to think that she is not my type but in actual she is the only one who is my type.
My miss manager.

She is my desire, the most beautiful desire which I crave to have every second,every minute, every hour and for forever.

She is mine,no one take her away from me not even she herself. She is mine only mine and I have marked her as she belongs to me only me.

And after Tonight,I have spend with her by making love, I don't think I would be able to ever get enough of her. I am still feeling her touches, her warmness.

About last night, it was the most amazing and wonderful night for me. Her heavy breaths and moans are still ringing in my ears. I tried my best not to touch her but damn she always makes me out of control. The way she was behaving last night, she was really planing to kill me. It was really hard for me to control myself to not go hard on her.

I had controlled enough but not now, its very painful for me, I just want to make love to her every moment and claim her as mine so hard that she can't remember anyone's name but me.

But I am feeling scared also, what if she says that I took advantage of her in her drugged condition.

I roam my eyes and a chuckle left from my mouth. It's her cabin and I fucked her in her cabin.

Well it's hot!

She shifted in her position and snuggles her face in my chest. I kissed her head multiple times.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. I gulped.

What will be her reaction?

My heart beat is very fast.

She rubbed her eyes in confusion. May be still not believing that she is in my arms. Aww...she is so cute.

As realisation hits her she immediately sat up. She is wearing my shirt as I made her wear after she fall asleep.

"Oh my!" She said with wide eyes and put her hand on her mouth. She starts shaking her head.

"Oh God! This is my cabin." I couldn't help but laugh at her cute reaction.

"Miss man-"

"Don't talk to me!" She snapped glaring at me.

"Jungkook harder."I mocked her. She widened her eyes.

"Ahh!! Jungkook " I teased her. She hide her face in her palm.

"Please jungkook let me cum."

"Shut up." She said with her red face.

She stood up from the couch and a hiss left from her mouth, she clutch her stomach and glared at me. 

Baby don't glare at me too much.

She is searching for something.

She bents down and picks her tore dress.

She realises it's tore , then she glared at me  and walks towards me.

"You know Mr. Jeon, these dresses have a thing, called zipper. We can remove clothes by unzipping them. Why the fuck you always tear my clothes??"
She is so angry,I gulped and  licked my lips.

"I will do it next time." I said firmly.

"Good, what?wait a minute? What do you mean by next time?" She asked raising her brow.