Selfish.

Annie's pov

I am so so happy today. They all are so caring. They welcomed me so lovingly. I didn't remember any interection with any off them. But they all are Angels.

I got to know from somi that Nia is jiminshi's gf. Wow girl you hit the jackpot.

And somi and Taehyungshi is playing fake couple drama to make jin jealous.

Okkkayyyyy.

But what about me? Was I single? Did I had any boyfriend?or any crush? Oh God! That's so frustrating.

It's time to get back to the work.

"where are you going??" Jungkook asked me.

"Umm..to my office."

"For what??"

"For Work I guess!." I replied a little bit annoyed. I really don't know why I feel something different with him. It makes me go crazy. I want answers from him but I don't Even have any questions. What is this shit!

I have a lot of photos of him in my room. I didn't have them before. He talks sweetly to me. He takes care of me. Still I feel something weird, something different. I don't know how to describe it.

"You are not working anymore!" He said and I frowned. Like dude.

He was the one who pressurise me to join the company soon. Now he is telling me not to do work.

"Then why I am here." I asked firmly. He stared in my eyes. And comes a little  closer.

"So I can see you all the time." He replied softly looking deeply in my soul. My heart starts beating faster. Is he flirting with me? But his eyes are so serious.

"E..excuse me??" I asked again to confirm. I heard it correct?

He moves more closer to me. I looked around. Everyone is present here. What is he trying to do? He held my hands in his hands. I felt like an electric current in my whole body.

"I am not hiding it anymore. I need you. I need to see you every time. I can't breath properly without you. I need to feel your presence. Your absence ruins me. I need to hear your heart beat. I  need to feel your breathing. I know it's like a puzzle to you. Don't stress yourself. Just trust me. Everything is going to be fine."  He said and left me in a very confuse state. What is his mean? I took a long breath which I didn't even know I was holding from the time he held my hand.

I put my hand on my heart to calm it down. I don't think our relationship was casual.

Authors pov

"God! Jimin you scared me" nia said putting her hands on her chest as she was washing hands and Jimin popped out from nowhere and circled his arms around her.

"Aww....my baby is scared." Jimin said dramatically. Nia hit his arm and he laughed.

"Well you didn't answered me." Jimin asked nia. She raised her brows in questioning manner.

"About the kiss." Jimin whispered leaning closer to her.

"Well I don't think , my boyfriend needs my permission to kiss me." Nia replied and winked at him.

Jimin's jaw drop but immediately he smirked

"Are you sure?"

"More than ever!"

"Then here we go sweetheart!" Jimin said before attaching his lips with hers. He kissed her so lovingly so softly. She also kissed him back.

"Nia.. ahhh.. sorry sorry." Somi screamed as soon as she opened the door. Jimin groaned in annoyence.