she is cute

Annie's pov

He is laughing so hard. Oh god! He looks so cute while laughing. He never laughs in front of me. This is the first time. A little smile crept on my lips. He entered inside my apartment while laughing. Should I let the door open? What if he tried to kill me how will I run? No no he is an idol, it will be risky to let the door open. So I closed the door behind him. He is still laughing. He sits on the couch while laughing. His legs were spread. Only I know how badly I want to sit on his lap.

Stop thinking dirty, it's not time to think about these things.

But why is he laughing? Oh god is my jungkookie became psycho ? Like in the movies villain laughs before murdering heroine. ?

"Oh god!my stomach hearts" he said holding his stomach.

He stops laughing and took a long breath.

"Why you thought that I came here for killing you" he said still smiling.

That means he still doesn't know anything. I took a deep breath and smiled awkwardly.

Jungkook's pov

Fuck! My stomach is hurting from laughing. She is so stupid. I took a long breath.

"Why you thought that I came here for killing you?" I asked her and she smiled awkwardly. She rubbed her nape and bite her lower lip in embarrassment . Was she already that cute? Or she is becoming more? May be I didn't notice it before .

"You have a problem up there, you know that?" I asked pointing towards her head. She doesn't have brain. Her head is empty.

"I have a problem down there too" she replied and my breath hitched. Is she even serious? How can she say something like that so easily? I travelled my eyes from her eyes to her lips,her neck,her chest . My eyes are going down and down she noticed.

"I was talking about my heart what you thought?" She asked me smirking. I cleared my throat and looked away. When the fuck I became like this? I am having dirty thoughts. It's all because of her. She is making me like herself.

"N.nothing" I said shuttering. That's so embarrassing god. I was checking her out.

"You didn't tell me, why are you here?" She asked me coming closer to me. What should I say? I came here for see you? No she will think other way around.

"You were not in the company and every member was tensed for you, so they send me to check on you" I tell her an absolute lie. She sits on the couch,a little bit far from me. Our bodies were not touching. She blinked her eyes like she is confused.

"But I told everyone before coming here?" She asked and I sighed. Why she asks so many questions?

"May be they forget. Okay fine I am leaving now." Saying this I stands up from couch. But she hold my hand with her soft ones. My heart race. What is happening to me? I am feeling something? Something so warm,so soft. her hands were this soft before also? Or I am just feeling it now?

"Please don't go" she said with a pout. I also don't want to go miss manager. Stop making me feel this way . I might end up falling for you. Just stop me right here!

"Preety please" she pleaded with her big eyes. I sighed. And sat on another couch.

"What will I do here?" I asked her firmly. She smirks at me in return.

"We can do many things if you want. There is no one at home and i-"

"Miss manager!" I said in threatening voice. She giggled.

Fuck I already started imagining things. What if we kissed again? That's really a bad idea Jeon! You are reacting like a lusty person. If you kissed her again then it will not just a kiss anymore.

"I was just saying we can watch drama together or may be sleep together?" She asked me winking and I gulped. Sleeping with her! That will not called sleeping then.

"I am not interested" I replied firmly.

"In drama or in sleeping with me?" She asked me innocently. I glared at her.

"Look jungkookshi, you know na I can't sleep alone and I am alone also so can't you accompany me? Please" she said pleading.

"Fine I am not going but I don't want to sleep."

"Okay no problem so let's watch this drama" she said happily and started drama.

She was so immersed in drama. But I was looking her. She reacted every time whenever something exciting happens in the drama. My eyes were not leaving her. I looked away whenever she looked at me. I also tried to get intrest in the drama.

I was watching drama but suddenly I heared snoring sound. I looked at annie and she was sleeping peacefully. She was sleeping In so uncomfortable position. Should I take her to her room? I stands up from my seat and pick her in my arms. She rested her head on my chest and my heart race. There are three rooms in her house. I took her in first one. I opened the door and my eyes grew wide. There were a lot of pics of me. It must be her room. Crazy girl! I layed her on the bed. Her hairs were blocking the view of her face. So I tucked some stands of her hair behind her ear. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. I looked at her lips. I bit my lip in temptation. I touch her lower lip with my thumb and caress it very slowly and bit my own lip. What the hell I am doing? I pulled my hand back and looked away. I should go now. I should avoid her. It's not going good. We are not meant to be together. She is not even my ideal type. I walked out from her room without looking her.

Annie's pov

Again late!God why I can't be on time. Tell me! I was always late at my school time, college time now on job time also. I didn't know when jungkook left. Why he didn't stay all the night? But I am happy. He came and watched drama with me. He even laughed also. Aww....he looks so cute smiling my baby....

Authors pov

Annie enters in company. Everyone was looking at her. She became confused. Staff members start gossiping looking at her. Am I looking that beautiful today? She thought and flipped her hairs.

"Oh, welcome mam! How are you feeling?" Nia asked annie sarcastically. Annie frowned.

"What happened to you in this early morning?" Annie asked.

"You are asking me What happened to me? Really? Annie do you have any idea what happened last night?" Nia asked annie scoffing.

Annie blushed. Nia made a confuse face.

"Offcourse I know what happened last night. Me and jungkook kissed and-"

"Just shut up " nia yelled at her.

"Tell me why the hell you were not picking up your phone?" Nia asked.

"Oh sorry I puted it on silent and forgot" annie immediately pulled her phone out and unmuted it. She shows her smile to nia. Nia was looking tensed. Annie's smile fade.

"Nia did ...did something happen?" She asked hesitingly. She knew something is coming for her. But nia's next sentence made her froze on her place.

"Yes ma'am your so called fake boyfriend announced your relationship with him in front of everyone last night."

God please help me!