just wait and watch

Jungkook's pov

"stop staring at me!" I said to miss manager. She is staring me continuously with a cute smile on her face.

Other members had fallen asleep. We all are tired as hell.

"Stop being so preety" she replied and my heart flustered.
I looked away I don't want to show her my red cheeks. She giggled.

I never noticed how cute is her giggling sound.

I looked at jin hyung. Who is watching somi.

What a scene! Somi is sleeping peacefully. Her head is on jin hyung's shoulder.

He is watching her so lovingly.
Hyung are you ok? I think hyung has fallen too! Too means? No,no nothing happens to me. This Love and all is just completely shit things.
And with miss manager? Never.! She is not my type.

I looked at her.

She is still watching me. We looked in each other eyes.

She took a glimpse of my lips and I gulped.

My eyes automatically traveled from her eyes to her lips. I lick my lips and looked away. I took a long breath.

I start recalling our kiss. And fuck! How our lips were moving in a sync. How her lips were felt against mine. I bite my lower lip to prevent my self not thinking about the kiss.

But I can't help. All the scenes are playing in my mind like a movie.

That's a bad idea Jeon.. Really fucking bad idea. Don't think about it!  Please miss manager don't look at me like this.

I again looked at her and she is still staring me.

Stop looking at me like this. otherwise I am gonna kiss you so damn hard that your lips will start bleeding.

She lean closer to me. I gulped.
Is she going to kiss me? Here?
She leaned closer and more closer and I closed my eyes.
Fuck! My heart is beating like a drummer.

I was waiting her lips to touch mine. But nothing felt. I feel her breath near my ear.

"You know Mr. Jeon A kiss can burn 1-5 calories. And if kiss is passionate and long then it can burn 5-20 calories." She whispered in my ear. And I swear I felt electric current in my whole body.

I opened my eyes and looked Directly in her eyes.

"So you want me to kiss you." I asked her. Although it's me who want to kiss her so bad.

She backed away a little.

"Nah, I was just thinking something. If a simple kiss can do this. Then what can sex do then?" She said with a fucking innocent face.

Sex? Is she serious? How can she say this so easily? I am feeling goosebumps In my whole body.
Oh God! She is so unserious.

Why the fuck I am imagining things? Don't think! Sex with her! Me and miss manager?

Stop making me crazy for fuck sake! It's going out of control.

"I am not a gentle man you are thinking about, I am Red flag miss manager. So stop playing with me!" I told her sternly trying hard to control.

"No matter which colour's flag you are, you know why?" She leaned closer to my ear again and whispered" because I am colour blind Mr.. Jeon"

That's it! She doesn't have any idea. She is playing with fire. I am not a saint either. I was about to say something.

Then suddenly Van stopped with a halt.

"Oh, we reached" miss manager said .

"Somi, somi baby wake up. We reached" she tried to wake her sister up.

Somi rubbed her eyes. And looked at her side. Her cheeks turned red looking at jin hyung so close to her.

Oh! So feelings are on bothsides. Good! She stands up from her seat. Miss manager also stands up.

She is leaving but why the heck my heart is aching?
What is happening to me?

She exited from the van.

Van started again I heard miss manager's voice from my left and I looked from my window.

She is waving at me and blewing flying kisses. This girl!

A smile lingers on my lips.
She is cute!

I couldn't sleep whole damn night! Why because of that idiot girl. All night she was everywhere in my mind. Her every word was echoing in my ears.

I was so fucking excited to come to company.

So that I can see her. Hear her flirty jokes, receive her hugs.
Really jungkook, stop behaving like a teenager who got his first girl friend.
But where is she?
Where is my trouble maker??

" Hey Nia! How are you doing?" I said to Nia and she looked at me confused. I raised my brow in questioning manner.

"I am fine JK but what happened to you?" She asked me.

"What happened means?, it's not like that I am talking to you for first time."  I asked her rolling my eyes.  She is a good friend to us.

Infact back then we played video games with each other.

"It's not first time jk but it's after a very long time." She replied sighing.

I understand. Since when miss manager had come I was not talking to Nia also. I sighed.

"You are right. And umm...I am sorry for yelling at you then. I thought you are also with miss manager."

"It's ok jk. I hope everything goes well now" she replied smiling.

Nia is a very mature girl unlike miss manager. Again miss manager! can't I think anything else rather than her!

"Where is your sister, somi?" I asked somi as soon as I entered. She is not in the whole damn company!

If she is doing anything stupid again, I am not gonna leave her this time.

Somi rubbed her nape in nervousness.

That's it!

Miss manager you are gone now!

"I am asking you something?" I asked her again.

Somi pout. I sighed.

Somi is like a child. If you want something from her you have to behave nicely. So I calmed myself down.

"Somi, we are friends, right? What did I told you last night that we will not hide anything from each other, right? " She nodded her head.

"Then tell me where is she?" I asked her very softly.

She bite her lip.

"Jungkookshi if I will tell you then ,you will not be angry at unnie?" She asked me and I shook my head as no.

"Actually last night when we were late at reaching van." I nodded my head.

"That time unnie was talking to Eunwoo. And now she is with him. She told me that she will come back soon." Somi replied.

My blood starts boiling. That fucking bastard. How dare he? Even how dare she? She is on a date with him? You did a great mistake miss manager! Now I will show you who is Jeon jungkook.

"Where?" I asked somi, she told me the adress.

Just wait and watch miss manager. I am coming!!!