Ending

"Are you kicking me out from my job?"

"No way miss Kim. Just listen to me first."

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes miss Kim Annie -"

"Mrs.jeon Annie."

"I know mrs. Jeon but it's your husband's orders. " Seojin replied calmly.

"Jungkook's order??"

"Yes he doesn't want you to work anymore."

"How dare h-" Annie was cutted off with the loud door opening voice.

"Sorry mr. Manager I am late hehe..."  A girl enters hurriedly fixing her glasses.Annie looks at her in questioning manner.

"Ah Miss Kim she is Namra, BTS's new manager as you can't mannage them because of your pregnancy."

Annie glares at seojin and looks at the girl from head to toe.

"It's not fair jungkook. I am just 4 months pregnant. I can still work." She complaint to her husband entering in practice room.

He wraps his arms around her gently hugging her.

"I can't risk with your life baby. We are having twins and doctor had suggested you to take rest." He says kissing her head.

"What are you thinking?" Jin asked somi who was in her deep thoughts.

"Unnie is going to be mother in one month and now nia is also pregnant. Why I am not pregnant yet? Are you not doing it correctly?" She asked innocently.

Jin laughs at her innocense.

"Come here" he pulls her on his lap.

"You want a baby?"

" I do " she answers pouting.

"Then let's go to the bedroom." Jin said and she hides her face in his chest.

"Jungkook "

He hummed in response as he was doing something in laptop.

"Kook"

"Yes" still not looking at her.

"Kookie"

"Hmm."

He was not looking at her.

"Daddy!" He immediately looks at her.

He put laptop aside and walks towards her.

"Are you feeling needy?" He asked casually as it was normal because she feels a lot needy now a days.

She nods her head.

"Always at your service wifey " he said unbotoning his shirt.