Eunwoo

"Shhh....baby stop crying. Everything will be fine." Annie assured somi who was crying and sobbing.

"But seriously somi,that was your plan."nia said and rolls her eyes.

"It..it was not my plan Taehyung just told me to play along." Somi replied sobbing. Nia sighed.

"Do you have any idea. This stupidity of yours just made things worst between you and jin." Nia said.

"Really?" Somi asked with puffy eyes. Nia nodded her head. Somi started crying more loudly.

"Yah! Nia just stop now she is already crying." Annie said which make nia to roll her eyes.

"We will find some way don't worry baby." Annie said to somi.

"Really unnie?"somi asked. Her eyes lit up. Annie nodded her head. Somi immediately hugged her.

"Come on savage queen join us" annie said giggling. Nia chuckles and hugged them. it was a cute group hug.

After two days

Annie's pov

Two days went by. Everything is going good. Jungkook is also not showing much anger. But he still doesn't respond to my proposal. Well it was not a proposal. Minji glares at me whenever she sees me. May be she is jealous. Huh! Bitch! Suzy also glares but who cares. One day I will pull her eyes and play with them. Somi is still upset. What can we do? I don't know what to do in her case. And about nia....jimin and nia both are ignoring each other. May be jiminshi is trying to understand his feelings. I am sure that he feels for nia but he himself doesn't know that. Today is a small party in the company because j hope's solo album became superhit. Offcourse it would. I mean he is the jung hoseok. I just have a feeling something is going to happen in this party. I don't know good or bad but something is coming. Or  someone is coming?

At night

Everyone was gathered at the party. Big stars, celebrities were present there. People were dancing and enjoying. BTS members were also present there. Everyone was congratulating j hope for his success. Jungkook roamed his eyes but he couldn't see annie. Why? Because she was late as always.

"Where the hell is this girl?" He murmured to himself.

Annie's pov

Oh god!hurry up annie you are late. Nia and somi already reached there. It's not my fault actually. I was getting ready. I have to look beautiful. I ran to the elevator and entered. I was late. Being a manager it's my duty to be on time but me. I sighed. I reached my destination. I was walking hurriedly suddenly I bumped into someone. I was about to fall (as always) I closed my eyes I am gonna kiss the floor surely but someone hold my waist and prevent me from falling. I opened my eyes. Woah 🤩 what a handsome man.

 Woah 🤩 what a handsome man

He  is so handsome god. Sometime I think that every Korean is good looking. I wonder what their mother eats In pregnancy. He was holding my waist. But I think I had seen him somewhere. Why the hell I don't remember? Where?where?where? He looks in my eyes, I don't know why but a sudden redness crept on my cheeks. He made me stand . I cleared my throat.

"Umm...thanks" I thanked him and he smiled. Aww....his smile is so cute.

"Don't thank me preety girl." He replied. Aww... Pretty girl and me. He recognised me in first meet. He is so intelligent.

"By the way can I ask who are you preety girl?" He asked me softly.

"Umm... actually my name is Annie and I am bts's event manager." I replied softly. He made an oh face.

"By the way I am Eunwoo." He said. Eunwoo? I had listened this name somewhere?but where?

" Can I say something? If you don't mind?" He asked me politely. Oh boy I never mind handsome boys. I nodded my head. He came closer to me and raise his hand slowly. Oh boy what are you trying to do?.

"You are looking so beautiful annie." He said looking directly in my eyes and tucked my hair behind ear. His fingers touched my skin and I became blushing mess. Suddenly someone cleared her throat. We both turned around and saw nia was standing there crossing her arms on her chest and she is giving me you are dead look.
I gave her a confuse look.

"Okay, so can I have your number?preety girl." Eunwoo asked me. Before I can answer him nia stated.

"Annie there is an emergency come with me" she said and dragged me with herself.

"What the hell you were doing with him?" Nia yelled at me. What is wrong with her?

"What happened? Why are you reacting so much. I just bumped into him."

"Do you know who is he?" She asked me.

"He is Eunwoo."

"And do you know who is Eunwoo?"

"How the hell I know?"

She sighed and shake her head in disappointment.

"Annie, he is Eunwoo, the person who sang jk's song. The person who was minji's boyfriend. The person whom jungkook hates the most." She said and I widened my eyes. That's why he and his name  was looking familiar. Because I had seen him in pic.

"O..okay I didn't knew it. But why are you reacting that much". I asked her. She sighed .

"You have no idea what you had done. When you were standing with him and he was tucking your hair looking at you so lovingly. Jungkook saw you both and anger was visible in his eyes. His eyes became dark ." She stated and my heart beat race. I fucked up again. He already thinks that I sold his song to Eunwoo and now when he had seen me with Eunwoo. His doubt will become more sure. Oh god what should I do now? That's not my fault. I didn't bumped him intentionally.

" What should I do now?"  I mumbled.

"I don't know how will he react? I had seen him in these past years. He hates Eunwoo the most and you were standing there  all lovey dovey with him." Nia said.

"I was not being lovey dovey" I tried to defend.

"Shut up, I saw you blushing and smiling" she cut me off.

"If I am feeling that bad then God knows how jungkook will feeling?" Nia said and I became nervous. Oh god why me? whenever things are going good something happens.

" You fucked up annie and this time you fucked up really bad. Nia said and I froze.

God knows what is going to happen?