jimin got no jams

Authors's pov

"You called me?" Annie asked mr. Seojin..
"Oh miss Kim,yes I called you. Actually I want to inform you something."

"Yes."

"Go home and pack your bags." He said and she looked at him confusedly.

"Why?" Are we going on any tour or something?" She asked politely.

"Not on a tour, but you have to live with members from now on in the dorm."

"What??"

"Yes"

"Umm...is.there any specific reason?".

"I don't know. This is PD nim's order."

"Okay then. And about somi?"

"I know you are not completely fine yet, so yes she will be living with you ."

He said and she breath in relief.

She walks out from his office.

"Your work has been done jk." Seojin says on the call.

Jungkook's pov

Yes I planned all this. I want to be close with her every time. She is getting her memories back. I can't leave her alone at this state.

I am eagerly waiting for her in our dorm.i am so excited. She is going to live with me. I can see her any time I want.

"Someone is impatient. I see." Jimin hyung teased me.

The door opened and I looked up immediately.

Nia??

What is she doing here?

Jimin hyung stood up from the couch and hugs her. She hugged him back. They are so in love. I smiled looking at them.

"Hii baby." Hyung said grinning.

I always thought I will not call anyone baby ever. But fuck, now I badly want to call
' my miss manager' baby every time whenever I see her.  I also want to hug her like this. I want to kiss her , pamper her with my love. I want to love her, fuck her so bad that she could only remember me none else. Is this wrong? No way,I love her. She is mine. There is nothing wrong in this. I never wanted to hear my name from her mouth but now I want her to scream my name in pleasure. Fuck, I am feeling hard just thinking about it.

"Hello jk" nia greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey"I also smiled back.

"You are also living with us?"I asked seeing bags with her.

"You are so selfish kook, you just think about yourself. You told seojin hyung about annie and somi. You forgot your own hyung? So I myself told seojin hyung to send nia too" Jimin hyung said.

"Hello everyone." I immediately turned to look at the voice owner. Somi is standing at the doorframe but where is my baby?

"Somi?? Where is miss manager?" I asked her hurriedly.

"She is coming,look she is here." I immediately looked past her.

Here is my world,my life,my love......my miss manager.

She doesn't look at me. she is avoiding me after the kiss, I have no idea what is running in her head.

"Hello little cutie" jimin hyung said to annie. She smiled to him and bowed.

"And after that jin hyung screamed so loud." RM hyung said laughing. All burst out in laugh. We all are eating food and  sharing our life incedents. She is also laughing. And a huge smile is dancing on my lips by looking her all happy. Although she didn't looked at me once from the time she had come.