Welcome back

"What do you mean doctor?" I asked doctor frustratingly.

"Look Mr. Jeon, she was hitten by something hard on her head which lead her to loose her memories. It's usual in head injuries."

"But she remembered somi, how??" I asked desperately trying to find my answers.

"She just doesn't remember only last three years of her life. It happens when our two life incidents collided with each other. May be she had any incedent three years ago.  Although this is temporary. She can get her memories any time. But it can take time as well. Just don't force her to remember anything.you can make little efforts , like replaying same scenes in front of her. May be she can gain her memories back." Doctor is trying very hard to explain me.

I don't know how to feel anymore. Should I be happy that she is awake? Or should I be sad because she doesn't remember that she was in love with me?

I entered in her room.
She looks at me and smiled. 
I was dying to see her smile. I smiled back.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked softly sitting near her.

"Better, but my body aches." She replied with a pout.

She is staring me continuously. I frowned..Is she gaining her memories.

"What happened?" I asked a little hesitant.

"Ummm.... nothing you are so pretty." She replied. My heart skip a beat. She can forget anything but not her flirting. A little blush appears on my cheeks.

"Jk, did you guys discussed about the concert?" Nia asked me. I sighed.

We didn't did any practice. I don't want to perform.  But armies are very excited. We can't break their hearts.

"You have a concert here.?" Annie asked  excitedly.

"You want to see our concert?" I asked her smiling. She nodded her head many times.

"Then we will perform." I said and her eyes lit up in happiness.

"How much you have told her?" I asked somi. We all are present here.

"Unnie knows all of you as BTS. And I told her that she is the event manager of you guys. We were here for a concert but she got with an accident that's why she is in the hospital. Nothing more ." Somi replied.

"You didn't tell her about her kidnapping?" Jin hyung asked somi. She shook her head.

"Doctors had told me not to mention her kidnapping." Somi replied.

I sighed sadly.

One month later......

Annie's pov

Wow this building is so big and awesome. Right now I am standing with somi in the entrance of HyBe. I still can't believe I work for BTS. I mean the BTS!!! Hell yeah! One month has passed to my accident. My wounds have healed. I don't know why but sometimes it looks like that, that was not accident. I have weird marks on my arms. It doesn't look like I got hit by a car. I can't describe how it feels when suddenly three years got erase from your life. Sometimes I got bad dreams like someone is screaming for help. I really want to gain my memories back. These blurred scenes make me insane.

In this one month, BTS members continuously came my home checking on me. They all are very nice. I mean I am just a mare manager still they took care of me like a family. Everyone is very nice except one.

Jeon Jungkook! It's not like that he is not nice, he is! But Whenever I look at him, I always caught him staring at me. I know I am beautiful but dude don't stare me like this. It looks creepy. He even doesn't blink after being caught by me. Weird right?