Mistake?

"Hey joonie, did you saw somi anywhere?" Nia asked namjoon. Namjoon looked at her in awe. She was looking so beautiful. She was wearing a black knee length dress. Mostly she always wears formal dresses. He didn't replied her. Just staring her. She waved her hand in front of his face. He came back into his senses.

"Um..No..why? " Namjoon replied.

"Ah nothing just looking for her. " She replied smiling. Namjoon also smiled back. She left from there.

"Ah! Where the hell are you somi?" She mumbles to herself.

"Mrs. Min, did you somi anywhere?" Nia asked a staff member.

"No nia" mrs.min replied smiling.

"Okay" nia replied sighing. mrs. min left.

"Are you ok?" She flinched at sudden husky voice she turned her head and saw jimin. Jimin's jaw drop looking at her . She was looking breath taking.

"Pick your jaw up Mr. Park, it's touching the floor." She says rolling her eyes. Jimin immediately closed his mouth. She was about to leave jimin held her wrist.

"Hey what happened? You are looking tensed."jimin asked her softly. She scoffed.

"It's not your concern." She replied savagely and pulled her wrist back. She turned around but jimin was fast enough to stand in front of her. She sighed.

"What do you want?" She asked him frustrated.

"Talk to me!" He said looking straight into her eyes.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know why but talk to me ! Just don't avoid me!" He said with pleading eyes. Nia badly want to yell at him, slap him and tell him that how much she got hurt in these years. But she doesn't want to hurt herself anymore. She really wants to end this complicated relationship.

"Look jimin, I am asking you last time what the fuck you exactly want from me?why the fuck you want me to talk to you? And about what we should talk?" She asked in pure anger gritting her teeth.

"I fucking don't know okay? I just know that I am going crazy! It's deriving me insane! I just can't bear it anymore!" He also replied angrily. They were just staring each other. There was no end of their argument. Neither jimin was accepting his feelings nor he was leaving her. Nia become so mad.

"Stop playing with me Park Jimin. Because I am not a fucking toy!" She yelled at his face and left from there angrily.

"Hey aj..ajushi *hiccup* one more please" somi said to bartender.

"No, don't you dare to give her another pack." Jin said to the bartender. Few minutes back he saw her drinking. He is trying to convince her not to drink anymore but she is not listenning to him.

"And you kiddo let's go, you had drunk enough" he said to somi.

"Why you always calls me kiddo*hiccup* can't you see I am a grown up woman*hiccup* "she asked jin with puppy eyes. Jin smiled, she was looking so cute with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Firstly let's go we will talk about it later " jin said. Somi shook her head as a no. Jin sighed.

She was looking at him so lovingly. Alcohol was doing its magic. She came closer to him. Jin's eyes widened. What is she trying to do? She came more closer and leaned in. Jin gulped. His heart starts beating faster. That's wrong! So wrong! She is dating his brother. He was about to say something but right then somi put her left hand on his right cheek. And kiss his left cheek. Jin's heart race. It was beating like he ran a marathon or something. Then she hugged him softly and rested her head against his chest.

"I love you" she mumbled. Jin's eyes went wide. May be she is taking me as Taehyung. He thought.

"Kiddo?" He calls her but couldn't get any response.

"Somi?" He again calls her but no response. He looks at her and saw her sleeping. He tucked her lose hair behind her ear. And picked her in bridal style. He came to a room and laid her on the bed. He gently removed her heels and tucked her under blanket. He looked at her face. He felt an urge to kiss her forehead. He bent down and kissed her forehead softly.

"Good night my cute kiddo" he said and smiled. He switched off the light and left. He told staff that she is sleeping in that room so not to disturb her.

Annie's pov

We both were breathing hard. I can't believe he kissed me with his own will. I didn't remember our first kiss completely. Suddenly I remembered about somi. I had to find her. I can't leave her alone drunk. She is my little sister, my responsibility.

"I...I have to go jungkook. I have to meet -"

"Eunwoo" he cut me off in middle. I became shocked and looked at him in disbelief. He chuckled darkly.

"W..what is your mean?" I asked him gulping.

"Don't react like you don't know him." He spat harshly. What is this person? How can he change so fast.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue miss manager?" He asked chuckling.

"J.. jungkook I know it's hard to believe for you but please trust me... i..I.. met him today first time and it was accidental. I didn't even knew that he is Eunwoo. Nia told me. Please trust me this time" I said with pleading eyes. I don't know what is running in his mind. Will he trust me?

He scoffed. Tears start gathering in my eyes. I don't want him to hate me.

"You can't fool me, your meeting was not looking like first meeting? Hmm?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Why are you not blushing now? When he was doing this you were a blushing mess.what happened now?" He asked me firmly. My body is shivering from nervousness. I don't know how to convence him.

"Tell me miss manager how his touch feels?" He asked cupping my cheek and joining our foreheads. I was not answering like my tongue is got cut really.

Suddenly he made me turned harshly. My front pinned to the wall. His body was touching my back. I can feel his breathing near my neck.

"Answer me ? Did you enjoyed his fucking touch?" He said gritting his teeth.

"N..no" I replied. He chuckled again. He backed away and about to exit but turned around.

"And about that kiss! Don't take it serious , it was just a mistake." My body froze. He can't say it a mistake. I ran to him and hold his hand.

"Please jungkook don't say like this. I know you are angry with me but please don't say it a mistake. It means a lot to me-"

" It means nothing to me" he cut me off and spat these harsh words.

"Do you remember our first kiss? You were drunk at that time and you kissed me first. And this time I am drunk so I kissed you. So we are equal now. There was nothing special in this kiss. I was just drunk and caught off in the moment. Nothing special." He said and my eyes got teary. My heart breaks into million pieces. How can he say that? Tears starts running on my cheeks. He looked at me for some time and poked his cheek with his tongue.. And then he left. I start crying. Am I doing wrong running behind him? May be I can never get his love? But I will prove my innocence for sure tonight.