I love her

Silence is all I can feel. It seems like world has stopped around me.

M..miss manager?

Missing?

I am trying to digest somi's words. But my  heart is not accepting it.

Authors pov

The door again opened and this time a panic Taehyung entered.

"H.. hyung" he called jin and peeked at somi.

"What happened Taehyung?" Jin asked concerned watching his brother in this state.

There were tears in his eyes.

Taehyung walked towards somi and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Somi" he called her very softly.
She looked up.

"You have to come with us." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jin asked confused.

Jungkook was just standing there frozen.

"Hyung we have to go police station. A..a girl's d..dead b..body is found. So they wants us to make sure if she is annie or not."  Taehyung replied which make somi to burst in tears.

"No, no this can't be true. She must be some one else. She can't be unnie, Taehyungshi.  You know na she is clumsy, she must be wondering somewhere. We don't have to go. She will come herself." Somi said while crying. Jin's eyes also teared up.

Jungkook starts shivering. He couldn't move. He couldn't blink. The world had stopped spinning. Everything around him turned to silence.
He couldn't bring himself to move or speak.

"Jungkook"  jin called him.

Tears start flowing from jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook" jin again called when he noticed jungkook's hands are shivering.

Jin shakes jungkook by his shoulder.

"H...hyung p...please t..tell me this is not real." Jungkook almost whispered with his teary eyes.

Jin sighed.

"We have to go jungkook to check-" jin said but cutted of in middle.

"NO" jungkook's loud scream echoes in the room.

"Y...you all pranking on me. Right? I hurted her so she wants me to hurt  back. And you all are helping her." Jungkook said licking his lips. His lips were dry.

Taehyung and jin were watching him confuse. They have no idea why jungkook was behaving this way. He doesn't liked annie. Never.

"Why are you not saying anything, just...just say it's all her prank. Please hyung just say it...please I will die.... please I will die I swear." Jungkook was pleading to his brothers. He was crying. Taehyung and jin both had seen their brother crying before but never ever they saw him that much desperate.

Guilt, regret, anger, frustration all the emotions were eating jungkook. He can never forgive himself if something bad happened to his miss manager.

Jin's pov

This is very hard time for us. Specially somi. We had seen how much love both sisters held for each other.

We still don't have any idea where is annie? Thank God that dead body was not Annie's. Otherwise I don't know how to handle somi.

Annie is a very cute girl. Although she is a little naughty but her heart is so pure.

Suga hyung is not talking to us anymore. He had not sleep in two days for a second. I watched him crying after a long time when we were informed to come to the police station. He barely shows his emotions. But we all had seen annie has special place in his heart.