Chapter 14

Alora screamed at the top of her Lungs, causing Liam, Brian, and Nyx to run and check on her. When they entered the room, alora was in her true form. Alora's eyes were solid black, two horns coming from her head, a bright halo above her head, and finally huge white wings. Alora's wings were as tall as her, but they were as wide as a bedroom door. Liam looked at Alora in shock asking, "What happened?" Nyx, with excitement, said "This is Alora's true form. The Toxic One." Alora was scared, asking Nyx "How do I go back to before? I don't want to live in my true form!" Nyx had the perfect solution, she ran to her house tell Liam on the way out "Stay with her!" Brian decided to go with Nyx to her house.

      Liam stared at Alora, he couldn't help but admire her true beauty. Alora said to Liam "You think I'm a freak now, don't you?" Liam was lost in her beauty, that he couldn't even speak. When Alora started to cry, Liam finally brought himself to say "I think you're beautiful. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you are right now." Alora, still crying, looked at Liam. Liam pulled Alora in for a kiss. Liam couldn't resist her, he had deep feelings for her, and didn't care if he would go through blood lust. Alora remembered all the reasons she had feelings for Liam, but this topped them all. Liam had feelings for Alora even while she was in her true form. Liam took Alora to the bedroom. While making out with Alora, Liam's eyes turned solid red, and he started to grow fangs as. Alora didn't care, she knew it was still the same Liam.

      Nyx and Brian were in the basement of her house. "What are we looking for exactly?" Brian asked. Nyx explained, "My mother invented a spell drink to help people hide their true form. She created it specifically for the Succubus family." Brian was surprised to hear he is still learning new things about the town. Brian grew up in Toxic, but was just learning the truth about the town.  Nyx excitingly shouted when she found the elixir her mother had made.

      Back at the Brian's guest house, Alora and Liam laid in the bed, talking about how they need to hurry up and go back downstairs so Nyx wouldn't know what they were up to. As Alora got dressed, she was thinking of Liam's true form. Alora took a quick look at Liam, noticing he had: solid red eyes, long sharp fangs, his face didn't even look like his anymore. Alora went back to getting dressed, as did Liam. The two went downstairs waiting for Nyx and Brian to get back.  Nyx walked in with the elixir, and noticed both Alora and Liam were in their true forms. "Come on guys, I was gone for like, fifteen minutes!" Nyx shouted. Alora sat on the couch in shame. Liam implied that they did nothing. Nyx yelled "I smell BS all over this room!" Brian tried to calm Nyx down. Nyx gave the elixir to Alora explaining "This elixir will help you hide your true form. It will only last forty-eight hours. As soon as it wears off, you have to drink another elixir." Alora drank the elixir Nyx gave her, and immediately, her wings, halo and horns disappeared, along with her eyes going back to their natural look. Alora thanked Nyx, the ran to hug her. Nyx hugged Alora back saying "Anything for my BFF." Liam said goodbye, then went home, Brian implied that he was tired. Alora told Nyx "I don't want to go home, I can't go home. I'm not safe." Nyx talked to Brian about staying in the guest house with Alora. Brian gave Nyx a key to the house, then went home for bed.

      Alora and Nyx went to one of the bedrooms. As they were getting ready for bed, Nyx jokingly asked "You guys didn't have sex in this bed, right? Because, I don't want to get in a bed you did the deed with my cousin in!" Alora laughed, then answered "That was in the room one over." The girls laughed for a little bit, then went to bed.