Chapter 33

It was early morning at the Harrington family's house. Liam went down and got a cup of coffee. Liam drank his coffee, thinking about his dream. Nyx eventually went to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. When Liam saw Nyx, he could only think about his dream. He wondered if Alora was going to kill Nyx. Nyx got her coffee, then went back to her room. Liam stayed in the kitchen, thinking about his dream.
      Victoria walked downstairs to see Liam. "How did you sleep last night?" Victoria asked Liam. Liam answered, "I had a nightmare." Victoria asked if he wanted to talk about his dream, but Liam answered, "No, I don't want to keep Alora waiting." Victoria raised her eyebrows at Liam, asking, "You don't want to keep her waiting?"  Liam realized what he had said. Liam went and grabbed another cup of coffee for Alora. Liam then went upstairs, avoiding eye contact with his aunt.

      Liam tried to wake Alora up. Alora would not wake up, for she was exhausted. Liam kissed her forehead, then said, "Babe, I got you some coffee." Alora eventually woke up. Liam saw her eyes and said, "Alora, your eyes are solid black." Alora looked at herself in the mirror, seeing that her eyes were black. Alora turned to Liam, saying, "It's just the two of us. I think it's fine if my eyes stay black." Liam thought that Alora was acting strange. Alora sat up and grabbed the cup of coffee from Liam. Liam sat on the side of the bed, sipping his coffee.

      Victoria went to her bedroom to wake Victor up. She nudged him in the hopes that Victor would wake. Eventually, Victor woke up, saying, "It's Sunday, can't I stay asleep?" Victoria told Victor that she needed comfort. Victor sat up and hugged his wife. Victoria feared for her daughter and nephew, for she knew what was coming. Victor assured her everything would be fine.

      Liam went and knocked on Nyx's bedroom door. When Nyx opened her door, Liam quickly ran in, closing the door behind him, saying, "We need to talk." Nyx was worried, for she could hear the stress in Liam's voice. Liam told Nyx everything about his dream, along with Alora's behavior that morning. After Liam explained everything, Nyx asked, "Do you know who killed us?" Liam answered Nyx, "I don't know, but I fear it was Alora."

    Indigo laid in her bed, thinking about everything that happened. Indigo made herself a glass of wine. She sat in her bed, saying, "I don't know if you are still there, or if you are looking at me, but if you are, I want you to know that I love you. I always have, and I always will." Indigo started to wonder if she was crazy, but in her heart, she knew she had spoken to her husband. Indigo started to cry, for she was not receiving an answer to everything she was saying. Logan stood in the corner of Indigo's room, with tears in his eyes, for he could not speak to her. Logan had hoped for another opportunity to speak to his wife again but knew he would never get another chance.