PROLOUGE

I woke up again, exactly 3:00am. sweat is, again, coating my whole body making me shiver more because the wind is licking my spine from the open window.

I put my face in my palm realizing it was my nightmare again,still haunting me from my past.

I wipe my face with both of my hand then stood up and walk out of my bed to my study table across the room. i reach for the on botton of the lamp only to see my pitcher is out of water.

I turn off the lamp again and walk to the room's door. I opened it a little,  peak outsideand look for guards outside my door to ask for some water. but no one was there.

the lights at the hallway is off so it was pitch black, leaving me to see nothing but some dragonflies flying.

"they must be sleeping by now. I have to get it myself" i whisper to myself.

I am realy thirsty, so I realy have to go down to get some water.

I carry my glass pitcher and my drinking glass then walk out of my room. as soon as I close the door, it was pitch black again. I cant see anything so I walk slowly as if i'm examining the hallway with my barefoot, careful not to hit anything and get some bruise or wounds.

then I saw a deem light hitting the staircase. "finaly! a light! wait? who's still awake? maybe its the guards" I murmur as i climb down

.

As I reach the ground floor of the house, I saw a shadow from the kitchen, this is where the light came from. the shadow is obviously a man. only half of his upper body draws the shadow because he is obviously standing in front of a table.

I enter the Kitchen to check who owns the shadow. It was Capt. Levi Ackerman, standing beside the table, drinking His tea while scratching his eyes. He look up fast as I enter.

"Princess! what are you doing here?" He ask, his eyebrows are nearly clashing, his voice is low and his face is emotionless as ussual.

"I'm thirsty. My pitcher is empty and I saw no one outside my room so I climb down to get some myself" I replied in a sweet but superior voice, feeling irritated at his eyebrows.

"okey" He quickly replied then get back to what he was doing. sipping His tea.

He holds the rim of the teacup instead of the handle. He's wierd.

"Are you the one incharge tonight as my 'room guard'?" I sarcasticly ask him.

"If I'm not then I'm not fucking here drinking tea at 3:00 am. tch" He replied. irritation at his tone.

I always get irritated by his attitude. sometimes I ask myself how could this tall midget is popular among girls in the military.

"Midget" i murmur to my self. I swear I hate him.

"atleast I'm taller than you" He says after he slam the poor tea cup on the table, nearly breaking it. then storm out of the kitchen and up to the stair. He take his post again in front of my room.

"how did He hear me?"

-----------------------

Yey !. This is my first time writing with wattpad and I hope I dont disapoint you guys .. a bit short but i promise to do better nextime. feel free to coment, suggest, and vote guys :*

and please forgive me for my grammar and spelling !!!