Chapter 8: Regaining Wall Maria 1.1

The sun starts to rise from her sleep.

It starts to light up every dark pattern the night had left.

Wind blows softly, making the tree leaves swing and birds chirp.

She slowly open her eyes. She scratch off all the tiredness on them. Her long, golden hair flows swiftly on her neck and shoulders as she sit up and stretch her back and arms above her head.

She look down. She's bare like a baby. The blanket rolled down from her breast to her torso.

She slowly lower her arms to cover her two upper bumps. She look at them. Tracing every kiss mark he leaves in it.

She look around the bed, He was no where to be seen.

She hug her self. Right hand on her left shoulder, Left hand on her Right waist. The memory of the last night's event sink in her again. She bent her knees, rest her forehead in it.

She smile. Her eyes shut as she collect all the last night's happening into her mind.

She touch her lips, remembering how He caress in them, while He lock his fingers into hers, stretching her arm above her head.

She hug her shoulders, remembering how he brushes his tongue and lips, inch-by-inch, into her soft skin. She rest her back at the bed's headboard.

She stretch her arms in front of her face, swaying them, tickling her finger to the air as she remember her hand travel all over his body, making him moan her name.

She touch her legs above the blanket. Its sure was swollen, but she doesn't feel wrong. She feel Magnificent.

She bend her neck so her head rest in the brown wooden headboard. She smile.

She shut her eyes again.

Her hair flows from her nape to her shoulders, down to cover her breast.

She seize every memory of last night. It was good. It make her high, like heaven.

It was her first. And she think he deserve it.

She was totally blown by his eyes and passionate love. She was happy.

"So, this is how it fees like"

Then she giggles.

*******

Levi's POV.

I woke up early today. Again.

My eyes are still close.

I feel heavy in my chest and stomach.

I open my eyes and saw Minami, leaning her head on my chest and hugging my stomach.

I smile at the scenery I'm looking at.

She give it to me last night.

It was, weird to say, magical!

Its not my first time. But, damn. It was far away from Petra and anyone else I've made love to. She's shy at first, but as we go far, she's like a natural.

I comb her golden hair with my fingers, and give his forehead a long kiss.

I carefully move out of the bed. I place her comfortably in it before covering her with the white blanket.

The moon gaze from the window make her image more mesmerizing to look at.

She is, indeed, a princess.

Her golden hair scattered beautifully on the white bed cover and her shoulder.

Her face is perfect. Like an angel.