Chapter 11: Je T'aime

A/N

I appologize for suuuuppeeerr late update guys.

My mom just got discharge at the hospital. She Got admited right after we finished fixing her papers for Philheath (Philippine local Health insurance).

I am the one who watch over her and take care of her every single day that's why I don't find time to update. I've been awake long period of time everyday (my sleep counts about 15-30 min everyday) so my head lose some knots to update this story.

Okey, enough of my excuse. I'm going to finish this even No One actually interested at reading this. Its just for me and to those 224 (as of 7-20-15) person who read this.

Enjoy reading the last few chapters. :)

--------------

A month later, Everytime Erwin is going to the King or to report at the castle, he never allow Levi to accompany him again. "It was the princess' order" He said to him.

Levi clearly knows why Minami wont allow him to visit her.

She was heartbroken because of Him. And maybe she's mad too.

He became the usual Levi again. Silent, doesn't hang out with his friend, hell like hot headed, and more cursing words in his every talk.

He wouldn't let Hanji comfort him or let Erwin give him suiting advice. He just want to be alone everytime as ever as possible.

Levi's POV.

Its been two months since Minami resigned to the survey corps.

I miss her so fucking much. I didn't mean to hurt her like that. I'm just afraid losing her like Petra or any other person who died because of me.

I love her so fucking much, but hurt her without hesitation.

I'm an idiot.

I miss her.

I want to see her.

Her scent still lingers on my memory. Her hair still plays in my mind together with her lovely smiles.