Chapter 12: Starting All Over Again

AN: thankyou for all 286 reads and 15 votes (as of 7/29/15) I promise I will finish this fanfic for all of you guys. Muah muah.

Warning: Lemons ahead, read for your own risk. If you dont like reading stuffs like this, please feel free to skip. This is just a short chapter.

Disclaimer: I dont own AOT/SNK and its characters. All rights for Mr.Isayama. I only Ow my OCs and this FanFic.

--------------------

Chapter 12: Starting All Over Again

It is pass 2 in the morning when everyone left the ballroom and the party

Minami whispered to Levi her plan before He and Erwin went out the ballroom and ride thier horses back into thier hotel.

At three in the morning, , Levi and Minami meet in the forest at the back of the castle. She tied her cinnmon (her horse) on a tree and Levi help her up and sit in front of him

She wears the dress Levi bought for her. It is perfectly fitted into her pettit body. Her curves are so visible that Levi couldn't stop himself from smiling. She wears a skinned tone doll shoes that makes her look more simple but ellegant together with her wavy flow down gold hair.

He wears his long white tuxedo undershirt and his skinny black pants with his favorite brown boots. His long sleeve's two upper bottons are undone making a part of his toned chest shown. It's sleevea are rolled up until his elbows. His hair are un-neatly flowed down that makes him more irresistable. He saw Minami bite his lower lip and blushes after looking at him from head to toe.

"Where are we going, Ma'Lady?" Levi almost kiss her ears as he whisper his word to her.

"Just keep moving and you'll see" she answeres with a seductive voice.

Levi kicked the horse to move forward. Slightly fast so they can reach where Minami wants to take without passing it.

Minami pointed a large three with a visible little house above of its trunk. The moonlight is the only source of light thats why Levi cant see it clearly from afar.

When they reach the large tree He saw the treehouse now. It was simple. The walls and the door are made of mahogany. There are a small window wide open, only covered by a white cloth or curtain. The stairs are embeded on the tree's body.

Levi tie his horse on the tree after they both climbed down. Minami gathered some woods and tied it up on a rope dangling down from a wood on the right side of the treehouse door.

"Whats that for?" He ask.

"Firewood" she answered.

"Up there? Might burn the tree" He worries

"Nope. I have a metal fireplace up there. I uses to sleep here when I was little. And I planned to sleep here tonight, ALONE" She look at Levi while smiling. He look at her with 'then why bringe here' face.

"Then you showed up at the ball. I wasn't alone anymore" She continues.

They smiled at each other, then Minami started to climb tha ladder. Levi looked away to avoid looking at her from below. She chuckles at him when she reach the top.

"Come on, Little devil! I hate lates!" She tease.

"I'm taller that you, brat!" He chuckles while climbing up.

He reach the top of the tree, walk a little to reach the door. He saw minami, starting to lit up the wood she gathered at the steel fire place at the end of the tree house. It was deep from the treehouse floor and a chimney top so it was really safe to lit woods on it. At the side of it, there was a small cabinet, maybe some utensils are inside because of herbs and coffee beans jar on top of it. At the midle of the tree house lays a queen size mattress on the floor covered with white bedsheet. There are three medium sized pillows atop of it and a folded white blanket. The window is on its right side and a small side table with candles and matches on the left.