Chapter 15; Her Personal Bodyguard

Chapter 15: Her Personal Bodyguard.

Hanji's POV

We head straight to trost where Eren and Mikasa saw the huge landslide. Survey Corp together with some stationary guards join us.

We reach trost. People stated to us that there is indeed a landslide. We go to the part if trost where the landslide landed.

Lots of houses are affected. Stationary guards at trost, together with the townsmen, gather all the bodies of the victims that they can recover. They say there are a lot more under the thick mud.

I glance at the pile of corpses. Most of the are families because some people who know them bring there corpses piled side by side.

It was painful to look at. We can die in the hands of titans or old age or illness, but death cause by nature calamities are rare case. It was so heart breaking.

The sky starts to stop the rain. The thick fog also starting to reveal how much the landslide damages. Someone run fast towards us. He wears a royal guard's uniform.

"Help! Help!" He shouted while running towards us. He almost trip he's feet and we clearly saw that he's wounded.

Mike catch him and help him reach towards me and cander pixis.

"Please help us! The princes and the others! They were lost in the land slide!!" He shouted again us all surprised.

"COMMANDER PIXIS! I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE SURVEY CORP WITH ME TO SEARCH FOR THE PRINCESS AND THE OTHERS!" I said to him.

"GO NOW HANJI! I'LL SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THE KING TO SEND US MORE HELP! TAKE SOME OF MY WALL GUARDS WITH YOU TO HELP! ILL CATCH UP LATER!" He answered.

We race our horses towards the mountain. All of them are scared and worried. I, too was scared. I remember Levi. I know He followed Her up here and he may be lost in the landslide too.

I un intentionally looked at jean. His face is mix of angry and worried. There is a rumor that He has a crush on Minami. I remember him always at her side and He cried when Minami and Levi are together.

I know how he feel. I understand the pain. We are both looking at the one we love, loving another man/woman, but unlike petra, me and Jean never tell them how we felt. We just look at them and be happy for them.

We reach the part of the mountain where the land slide came from. After hours and hours of searching, we saw them, the princess, laying on a piece of wood covered with survey corp jacket an Levi on his side, he's asleep. His shirt wrap around his chest like he was injured. A piece of cloth also wrap un his right ankle outside while his right boot is in his side revealing his right foot.

The others gather the corpses of the dead royal guards and military police, some are helping the survivors and Mike and I carried Levi and Minami towards the wagon.

Morning sun rises hot like it never rained hard yesterday. We climb down to the city and us the King's order according to commander Pixis, we are ordered to bring the royal guards and military police corpses, the survivors, and the Princess IMMEDIATELY at the palace. Comander Pixis is in charge at the casualty in trost.

After one day, every dead body of the victims are burned down to prevent the spread of disease. The King send Help for the affected families and for clearing operations of the affected area.