CHAPTER 1: THE PAST 1.1

"su-gi-ZA-WA!!!!!!!!!!!"

a scream filled the mess hall and the ear of everyone's ear as a raven haired, tall midget man bang the door open and stream in the middle of the eating crowd.

"yes sir!!!" I stand up in shock of hearing my last name. my food spill out of my mouth and landed straight to jeans face. He doesn't get mad, thou. He knew I, or, we were shocked at the scream.

"IN MY OFFICE !!!! NOW !!!" He yells again when he found me in the crowd, then storm out of the mess hall clossing the door as loud at he enter earlier.

"what was that??!" Eren ask me, still shocked.

then sasha, mikasa, armin, and jean looked at me, worried.

"I'll go now to check that out".

*****

I am now heading to Levi's room when suddenly Hanji bump to me from the corridor at my right. She got knocked by the impact. I mannage to stand still after my foot parted from the ground.

"Im sorry!! Im --" Hanji cut her self after seing who she bumped.

"MINAMI !!!!!" she squick then jump up to hug me.

"Hey!!! why?!! wahh!! i cant ..." I hold her shoulder to make her unhug me. she's killing me.

"please forgive me !! I didn't mean to do it minami!! I promise" she cried.

"Do what?" i ask her.

before she answered my question, a loud thud came from a door not far from where we are standing.

"Dont make me wait, Sugizawa!" it was levi, standing in front of his office door. he probably hear us 'cause hanji's cry are too loud.

"Yes,Sir!" I answered in fear. what is happening?

*****

"what the ---" was the only word I can say when I saw whats the reason why levi is so furious and why hanji so sorry.

"Can you explain to me what is this, Cadette Sugizawa?!" His voice is deep and hight. His eyebrows are clashing with each other.

In his right hand, He holds one of my notebook. The notebook where I write stories of a fangirl being in a relateonship with levi (like a fanfic), and some of the pages contains explisit parts, and some has a illustration of the 'fangirl' kissing (and a lot more) levi.

I lent it to Hanji 'cause one time she saw me sketching levi in the notebook. being curious and irritating as she is, I had no choice but to let her have it (the truth is she blackmailed me that she will tell levi about it.)

"SUGIZAWA!" Levi snap me from looking nowhere. thuding my notebook loudly to his table, five times.

"Sir..that..that..that is..uhm..my..note...book.."

"FUCK THAT!" He yells, punching the table. "I KNOW ITS A FUCKING NOTEBOOK, SUGIZAWA!! DO IT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING ELSE?!" His so angry now as if fire is preparing to escape from his mouth. "what 'm asking is ...... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WRITING ON THIS SHIT, SUGIZAWA!" he slam his hands on the table.

"a...a...fan..fanfictions...sir..." I manage to speak between sobs and fear.

He soften a little, seeing your eyes are holding back its liquid.

"why your doing this? huh?! is it fun for you, sugizawa, imagining me? and making this stupid stories of me and a fangirl?! who's the fangirl?! you?!" Hd speaks without stoping. angry but in control now of his voice.

I cant do anything but cry. I am a big fan of levi since I was 10 years old. I saw him, 22 years old that time ,together with the other who survived; came back outside of the wall, killing those flesh-hungry titan.

He is also the reason why your here, throwing your self to save humanity.

"So tell me, Cadette Minami Sugizawa. Why your fucking doing this?" He ask again, now waving your notebook to the air, right in your face.

I gulp a big amount of my saliva and

"bacause...because.." I sob

"You What?!"

"I like you!"

------------------

sorry for my grammar and spelling!! Im not good in English.. *sob*sob*

so, tell me what you think at this chapter and feel free to vote, coment, and suggest! lovelots °°°

------------------