Chapter 13: The Last Wish

A/N

Sorry for the slow update. My hand had been sprained so I find it hard to write (see picture).

Anyway, happy 307th reads! (8-7-15). Please bare with me, this story will come to an end soon. Happy reading :)

-----------

Chapter 13: The Last Wish.

It is a fine day today.

It was three days after Levi Ackerman, the strongest soldier in humanity, proposed (well, more like ordered) to the most beautiful woman inside the walls, Princess Minami Sugizawa, to marry him. Well, who wouldn't want to marry Levi? Of course, she said YES.

Since that they, when Him and Erwin returns to the HQ, Levi noticeably been smiling a lot around his friends and he's not that grumpy unlike before. In short, he changed, but he's still the Levi we knew because of his signature stoic face.

In the other hand, Minami, Still in the castle, was always sprouting positivity around the plays. She greats their staffs sweetly when she pass at them, she hums a happy tune while she walks around the halls, hugging and kissing his father everytime she sees him and repeatingly looking and kissing her hand wearing her most precious jewelry, HIS promise/proposal ring.

Minami and Levi never met again since that night, but He swear that He will pass into trost district when Minami go in there for some charity works. Her father never let her go back in the servey corp, but with her Helping personality, she starts to lead a charity visit and feeding program for the poor and above poor families outside wall sina. Her first visit was set in the trost district and it will be two days from now.

------------------------

Levi POV

It was three days since Minami said YES to my proposal. Honestly, at first, I was hesitant to ask her. I really don't know what to say because I'm not that romantic type of guy. But I had to do it, I don't want to lose her again. So, because of my luck-of-romantic-bone, My proposal turns to be like Im ordering her, like NO is not an option.

Luckily, after her eyes blinked a lot of yimes in surprise and laugh her lungs out, she said yes. I cant blame her. I do really look stupid when I proposed to her, but I don't care as long as she loves it.

"Levi!" - someone snapped me from smiling like idiot while looking outside my office window.

"Ah! Erwin? How long have you been there?" I said to Erwin who was standing in front of my door.

"Hanji needs your help. She wants to run some experiments again with Jaëger." He said then close the door and walk away.

Fuck you shitty-glasses.

I stand up from my chair, straighten my cloths and walk down to where shitty-glasses' lab is. 50 steps more but I can already hear her exited acreaming. Tck! She's really annoying.

"Kyaaaa~ you're so beautiful!!" I hear her shouting.

Who the fuck is she telling 'beautiful'?! My heartbeat races.

I literally skippen faster from where I am and slam-open Hanji's door.

I slam it open. They all look at where i was standing with a shock face, including the one they reffer as 'beautiful'.