Chapter 17: More than my life.

"It .. It is .. Nice .. to meet .. you.. too.." I stated as I answer her sweet acknowledgement.

Minami turn her eyes again to Erwin and sweetly talk to him like there is no one inside the room than them two.

I excused my self to them and walk out of the room with my head looking at my every step. I feel Erwin's pitiful look but I shrug it. All I feel now was pain.

my heart hurts, like it was shattered into many pieces and poured with vinegar. its stung my chest. the sting crawl all over my body. it weakens me. unbeknownst to me, i reached the end of the empty hall. my knees weakened and I sat on the stair leading to the upper floor.

I stare blankly at the large window on its front. I feel my body shake, holding up the emotion I was bursting inside.

first, Minami almost die. Second, She is going to marry my best friend because of a damn fix marriage, and now.. and now.. She forgot about me.. every single detail of me, of us..

Flashback falls on me where We first kiss.

Our moments together.

Our first making love.

The dance on the mascaraed ball.

Her Ocean blue orbs looking at mine.

Her lips touching my ones.

everything fades.

her smile.

all around my blur as my eyes starts to form waters. I bent forward on my knees and started crying.. why should be me you forget.. Why Minami?? How about me now? I can never touch you or talk to you like before again.. I am just another royal guard to you.

I  am just a No One to you now.

I cry my self out. I cried and cried until I don't feel like stopping. My nails form deeper cuts on my arms as I hug my self. I feel like I cant breath. I feel like dying.

I cried almost half an hour asking why of all the people... why me? why am I experiencing this? what did I do to deserve this pain?

after I drain all it all out, I compose my self, wipe all my tears away and fix myself. I inhaled and exhale to recover my breathing and started to walk again towards the room of the woman I love more than my life.

I decided, no matter what happen, She may marry or worst, love Erwin, I will be at her side forever. I will protect her, more that my life.

as I walk closer, I saw Erwin at Her door. probably, He was waiting for me. His eyes said all the pittiful word but his face is still stoic.

"She forget everything about me, don't she?" I ask as if there will be any difference on the pain I had now when he answered me.

He said nothing. I get what does that mean. He hold my shoulder and bid goodbye.

***

time passes by so fast. everyday, I had to act like I don't need to hug Her or kiss her every time we are together. Every time flies and the pain in my heart grew more unbearable.

wherever she goes, I'm always at her side like a dog, and that is because I choose to stay as her Personal Bodyguard.

even while Her, Erwin and the King planing over their wedding day with me hearing it. I keep the pain to my self.

sometimes, I unintentional throw grumpy talk to Minami when she's telling me she's exited on the upcoming wedding even she doesn't love Erwin. She grew that friendly side with me but I cant fake myself to be happy for them and she just tease me 'grumpy cat' after i threw her some death glares.