CHAPTER 3 ; THE PAST 1.3

I have finished the chapter 3, then boom ! My phoned hanged. Everything I wrote was gone. I saved it but my phone just .. Argg .. Forget about it ..

So this is my re write chapter 3. Enjoy reading ^_^

------------

It was already one month since the 'Me and Levi tea conversation'. Everything has change a little bit since that day.

I am now friends with the other officers at the headquarter, specially to ms. Hanji and sir Erwin. Levi seems to like me as one if his friends, it is because He believed I'm not looking at Him like His a monster. He wanted to be treated like a normal person like Hanji and Erwin do to him, that's why He considered me as one of His few friends.

My friends, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, and Jean are quite jealous of me being close to the officers, but at the same time happy because I'm close to my crush.

Sometimes they make fun of me by pointing Levi from across the mess hall looking at me, but when I look at Him, He will look to somewhere else just to escape my eyes at Him.

It just give me hope that maybe, He likes me now. But I won't take it seriously. He is just my crush, that's all.

One day, Hanji ran to me and ask if We can help them to carry some materials that they'll going to buy at the town. My friends just nodded and we follow Hanji to the gates where the wagon with two horse in front waiting for us. At the driver's seat, there is Erwin holding the rope of the horses. Alongside with him is Betrolt. We're greeted by them with a smile and we headed at the back of the wagon where we're going to sit.

Inside, there is Levi and Petra. Sitting close to each other.

Petra seems to not like me by the way she examine my body from head to foot then back to my face then she give me the 'i'm beautiful than you' look.

I shrug my shoulder and just climb to sit next to jean.

While we're walking, everybody is glancing at me. I'm on Hanji's side and she seems to know why, but I don't bother ask.

We are carrying the stuffs the officer bought when I noticed Petra, clinging her hands into Levi's arms.

What hurt my eyes more is Levi seems to not bother about it. Its like He and Petra are so close.

We're ready to go when Levi, Erwin, and Petra talk outside through wagon. Erwin leave them and climb to the driver's seat and making the wagon move. Leaving Levi and Petra at the town.

Everyone is looking at me leaving me clueless at their intention by doing so.

Jean took my attention. He look at me with 'are you okay?' look.

I give him a soft nod to confirm him that I'm okay.

"ahhmm .. Hanji" Jean break the silence.

"Yes, Horse face?" she answered.

"Why they don't come home with us?" Jean asked. It was Levi and Petra who's He pointing to.

"Their Going to have some 'personal time', kids" Hanji answered.

My friends and I was shocked.

"Why? Are they lovers or something?" Eren butt in.