CHAPTER 7: BRAVE PRINCESS

Levi's POV

After the night she attacked Minami, Erwin let Petra choose if She will leave the Servey Corps or stay not being a squad leader anymore, but a simple caddette. She choosed to stay. She was noticed to not harm anyone on the S.C. or Erwin will kick her out without any hesitation.

Almost a week past. everyone is frightened when eren become a titan. We dont know how or why but after he shifted the titan body lost in stean in no time.

Hanji's so happy with her newly discovered idea. That titans are humans also, shape shifting because of something unknown. Erwin and I decided to eliminate Eren Jaeger because we dont know if he can control his self when he was a titan. But his friend, Including Minami protest to us. They incircle Jaeger forming a human shield to stop the cannon pointed to Him at the day of the excecution at the Servey Corps open ground.

"We are willing to kill Eren Jeager if He cannot control his Titan form!" Minami, Jean, and Mikasa shouted at us.

Jeager just kneeled in between them, crying while his hand are chained into the concrete ground.

"We have a plan ! We can use Eren's titan form to cover the opening of the wall rose titan had created!" Shouted Armin who is rumored one of the best tactics planner in the newbees.

The whole open ground is in heavy tention. I can see Minami's Blue eyes full of trust to Eren, just like her friends.

The caddets point their gun to the circle, as well as the cannon, ready to fire in Erwin's comand.

"Sir! The Kids are right! We can use Eren's titan form to regain wall rose. And he can help us discover more about titans!" Hanji talks to Erwin, who was still silent.

"They have a point, Erwin" I second demotion.

"You sure about that?" Erwin looked at me.

"If Jeager can't do it, I'll kill him imidiately" I assure him.

"well" Erwin remove his arm wrap on his chest and signal the cadets to back off thier guns and remove the cannon.

The squad incircling Eren lost their balance and fall on their butt in relief.

Sasha hugged Minami and cheer. Jean help Armin to stand up and Mikasa rubs the back of Eren who was very relieved.