Chapter 18: Two Becomes One.

I wake up, not in my room, but in the castle's infirmary. the room is empty . only me, the bed, and a table with flower vase and a chair at the side are in this room. what happened to me?

I look at the vase. Its has a blue flowers in it swaying in the gently flowing wind. I remember they call it 'Forget me not'.

I stretch my hand to reach some of the blue flowers resting on the porcelain vase with a beautiful blue bird as design. I pic up three if them and place my hand handling it on my lap.

it was really beautiful. those little petals of blue makes me smile like I have something beautiful in my memories that I Forgot.

The door suddenly opened. I look at the direction fast and a man in a white lab gown came in, together with my Father and Erwin. I waited up for someone to enter after them but no one came in. I sigh.

My father saw me sitting wide awake in my bed. He came close to me but He didn't talk. I look at his face and I saw angriness or disappointment draws all over it, but, he didn't talk. Erwin hold his shoulder, father look at him and nod, then he exited the room without any word.

"Mr. Smith, Lady Mimami." the doctor acknowledge us then make his way out of the room.

"What's happening, Erwin?" I asked the man who take his seat in the chair next in the table.

"I know this is sudden but ..."

he paused. my heart beat fast, I gulp a large amount of saliva and wait for him to finish.

"you're pregnant."

---------------

"Why the fuck did Erwin take so long??!" I murmur to myself while waiting outside the Infirmary.

I stand there for at least two hours since we rushed in Minami earlier. Erwin, the doctor, and the king are the only person inside besides Minami, they forbid me to enter, of course.

The door suddenly banged open and the King stormed out of it. I saluted at him but I think He never noticed me. Then, the doctor came out of the room to, gently closing the door. I ran to him and immediately block his way.

"What happen to the princess?" I ask him with a stoic face.

"I'm sorry but I am not in the position to tell you what happen. Excuse me." He said then make his way far from me.

I still have to wait for Erwin then.

in about fifteen minutes. Erwin came out of Minami's Room, He saw me and walk close to where I was standing.

"What happened to her? is she Okey?" I ask him with a frown.

Erwin didn't answer me. He look down on me, eye to eye. he breath in and slowly breath out.

"just tell the fuck what happened to her!" I growled in irritation.

"She's ..."

Erwin's about to tell me everything but Someone Shouted at my back and a lot of footsteps run towards our direction.

before I could turn around to look at them, something heavy and hard hitted me from the back of my head and I was knocked out of consciousness.

----------------

He lay flat on the ground right in front of me. I wish I could do anything to help him, but it was too late.

two of the stationary guard carry his unconscious body from his underarm. they carry him like a newly slaughtered pig. I wanted to retort but the king shot me with his death glare, clearly telling me I have nothing to do. The king turn around and they take him to where He wanted to take him. I want to follow them but Commander Francoise of Royal Guards hold my shoulder.