CHAPTER 4: How Does He know Her?

One fine day, Erwin was called at the castle. The king wants to see him to talk for some papers and catch up (reports).

Erwin go to the castle with Levi. He always does. Everywhere Erwin goes, He brings Levi with him.

While Erwin speaks with the King privately, Levi decided to take a walk around the castle. He just walk and look around the amousing structure.

"tch, they live in this place with luxuary while his people lived in a cruel, stinky, and filty place." he muttered while walking.

He suddenly stop. He already reached the garden.

"How long did I walk?"

He stepped out take a better look of the garden. It's beautiful. Magnificent, indeed. There are red, white, and pink roses. Pink and red tulips. Carnations, sunflowers, and a lot more kinds of flower.

He inhale the fresh air. The scent of the flowers sweetly mixed in the air. He continue walking until he reached the center of the garden. It has a fountain with an Angel as decorations. He sit in the rim of the fountain. The scenery and the wind give him a sweet peace. He close his eyes as he inhale again when he hear a movement not far away from where he is. He open his eyes and look at the derection of the sound came. A girl. About 16 or 18 sleeping under the apple tree. Her movement make sound as she turn to find her comfortable place, making her dress ruffles the grass.

Levi walk closser to see her better. She have a very long yellow, almost gold hair. Her face was innocent, no make up at all. She wears an Emerald green silk gown that runs under her knees with a golden yellow piping. She was sleeping silently, neverming the dirt her beautiful dress was getting.

"too beatiful to sleep in here. You should be more careful because someone may get advantage of you" Levi comented.

He take off his black coat, and placed it to her, then he sit on her side, guarding her. Intentionaly.

After about half an hour, someone on the garden entrance shouted.

"Princess! Princess!" it was one of the maids.

Levi get his coat and hide to another tree not far from where the girl is sleeping.

Eventualy, the maid finds the sleeping girl, then kneel down to wake her up.

The maid whisper something in her ear after she got up. Her eyes widen and she dust off her dress and hair and run off inside the castle with a huge exited grin in her face. The maid followed her.

Levi walked over as soon as the two was not in the scene anymore.

"she is the princess, ehh?". Then he smile. Rarely NONE has seen this.

-----------

It was already 4:00 pm when Erwin got desmissed. The King seems to love talking to Erwin that He forgot if Levi ate his lunch or not.

Levi just throw dagger glare at erwin when he ask him if he was hungry.

"Okey, Okey." Erwin chuckles as he turn His horse to go to the nearest restaurant in the town.

------------

It was 7:00pm.

Levi is still on his office, doing some paperworks when Hanji knocked on the door.

"Hey, Shorty"

"What was it, Nerdy"

"Erwin wanted to tell you He needs to go on the castle tomorow to deliver some papers. He wanted you to go with him."

Levi grined but removed it fast.

"Is that all" He ask.

"Yup!" Hanji answered popping the 'P'.

"tell him I'm going. You may go"

"okey, Shorty. 'night!" then she shut the door.

"I will see her again".

----------

Since then, everytime Erwin needs to go to report to the king, He will come with him with a porpuse.

He sneaks out only to find the princess sleeping under the apple tree. He was mesmarised by her beauty. He like her face so much.

He was 29 back then when this sleeping beauty was at her 18. He thinks that having a crush with her is a bit awkward, but he can't stop.

There was a time when he bent down to kiss her cheeks when she suddenly groan. To his shock, he ran as fast as he could and hide to the bush of roses. She woke up, scratching  her eyes and strech her hands over her head. He just hide there and look at her.

"what a beauty" he mumbles.

He went home that they with lots if scratches from the torn of the roses.

Erwin just chuckles at Him. He give him his death glares but it only makes Erwin burst in laught. Levi just sighted.

----------

It was a half a year and Levi didn't see the princess anymore. He wanted to ask the maids everytime he was at the castle but He decided not to.

----------

It was exactly 3 years. The day for the survey corps aplication comes.

The Officers welcomed the newbees who was around 30 persons or less. They just graduated the training.

Levi, from the back of talking-to-the-newbee Erwin scan the faces of the new kids they were going to train.

He talk to his mind, face after another.

He looked at Eren. "looks like He was so determined" .

He looked at Mikasa. "She is the most intelegent among the group"

He looked at Jean. "tch. Horse face".

He scan, scan, scan, then ....

"what?!" he mumbles. His grey eyes widen.

Every newbee stated their name untill the sync reach the one that Levi was looking at.

"MINAMI SUGIZAWA, SIR!!" the woman shouted stating her name to Erwin.

"princess??" Levi whispered.

-------------

So thats the 4th chapter. Feel free to follow me, like and coment. Pleaseeeeeee leave a coment I am DYING to read one huhu ! :*

Thanks for reading guys. Chapter 5 will be out soon. Muah muah ^_^