Chapter 1 It Begins

In the Opposite 3rd Life

                With the Red Army

  Rey gathered everyone to the Skull Rock. Ethera, Implase and Skylar stood across from Rey, LittleB and Martha. Rey waited on Jolene as she put herself next to Ethera and LittleB. Rey cleared her throat and began to speak.
  "Welcome everyone to Skull Rock. As you know, the desert hippies have been causing trouble on this here server."
  "Ah, yes my lady. But...." Martha started but was interrupted by thunder booming through the server. Blue lightning flashes through the sky. Everyone started to feel queezy and dizzy. Then everything went black.

                With the Crastle people

  Clent was tired of hearing the girls argue. Bdebera was trying to convince Tongay about the Crastle still being worked on.
  "Bdebera, it still looks like a very weird shape," Tongay said.
  "Shut up! It's my Crastle and it will look perfect when I'm done!" Bdebera shouted.
  Before Clent could say anything, thunder roared outside and blue flashes of light  ould be seen under the door. Everyone felt sick to their stomachs and dizzy, then everything went black.

      With the Desert Duo and Flower Girls

  Scara and Grianne walked with Stacora and Jilly.
  "I miss Pizzeria," Scara said in a sad tone.
  "Don't worry Scara, we'll find her," Jilly said.
  "Pizzeria is very important. She part of our...." Scara was interrupted by thunder roaring in the sky. Blue lightning could be seen in the sky. Before Grianne could grab anyone's hand, she felt really dizzy and queezy. Everyone else seemed to act that way too. Then everything went black.

In the Original 3rd Life Server, everything that happened with the Opposite Server happened here. Everyone heard thunder and saw blue lightning. All the players felt queezy and dizzy. Then everyone blacked out.