Chapter 4 Skizzle & Skylar

With Skizzle

  Skizz just made it back to Skizzle Point. He got the message from Ren and a strange player he did not recognize called OntheLittleWood. He figured he could use Momma's Casserole to get to Dogwarts.
  It was dark but he at least had a safe place, or so he thought. Someone from behind held a sword to his back.
  "Who are you and what are you doing here?" a female voice asked.
  Skizz slowly turned around to face a gray skinned girl with black hair and red eyes. Her hands were like his, purple from Enderman effects. Her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail.
  Skizz gulped then answered.
  "Look, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just trying to use something to get to Dogwarts safely. I'm Skizzle by the way. Who are you?" Skizz explained then held out his hand trying to be casual.
  The girl put down her sword and shook his hand. "I'm Skylar. Plus this is my place. It is called Skylar Point," she said smiling proudly.
  "Skylar Point? I'm pretty sure it is called Skizzle Point," Skizz said trying not to make her angry.
  Skylar looked at him confused. "If it is called that then let's go check the sign on the roof," she suggested.
  Skizz agreed and they both went up. When they got to the sign, their jaws dropped. It said Skizzle and Skylar Point. They looked at each other then back at the sign.
  "Well, I guess we were both right and wrong at the same time," Skylar said flipping her ponytail behind her.
  "But it makes no sense. How could it change and we have bases so similar?" Skizz asked.
  "Don't ask me! We have to go ask the geniuses!" Skylar said before heading back down.
  "Oh, right. We can ask Tango, Impulse and Etho. They might know," Skizz said as he followed her.
  "I was thinking Tongay, Implase and Ethera but we can ask them too I guess," Skylar said heading to the trapdoors to the secret tunnel.
  "Who are Tongay, Implase and Ethera might I ask?" Skizz asked as he followed her down.
  Skizzle closed the doors behind them and walked down with Skylar.
  "Tongay and Implase are my very close friends and Ethera is an amazing Canadian genius with redstone. She is pretty cool once you know her," Skylar explained. "Might I ask who Tango, Impulse and Etho are?"
  "Oh right. Well Sky, Tango and Impulse are my very close friends and Etho is an amazing Canadian redstone genius I know. Well I guess Tango and Impulse are also amazing redstoners too," Skizz answered.
  "So what do you call this secret tunnel?" Skylar asked as they hit the diagonal cobblestone way.
  "Ren and I call it Momma's Casserole as a code name for it. We don't want Scar, Grian and the others to know what it actually is," Skizz explained.
  "Strange that we both called it the same thing for almost the same reason. Rey and I call it that so Scara, Grianne and the others won't know," Sky said turning her head and smiling. "Sorry about earlier. I was a bit on edge because I was at Dogwarts then this strange thing happened."
  "Hey, no worries. I was at Dogwarts too but then there was thunder and blue lightning out of nowhere and I just felt.."
  "Queezy and dizzy?" Skylar interrupted.
  "Yeah, how did you know?"
  "Because that's what happened to me and I think it happened to the others now that I think about it."
  "We better hurry to Dogwarts then," Skizz suggested, with a feeling of worry for everyone that in on this server.
  "I agree," Skylar said, worried about her queen and the others.