Chapter 2 Rey & Martyn

With Rey

  Rey opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She saw the birch and oak trees surrounding her and the clearing she was in. Pushing herself up, she realized that she was not at Dogwarts where she was suppose to be. Was it destroyed? It could not have possibly been destroyed, it was made of cobblestone. She pulled out her communicator on her wrist. Coordinates said she was two thousand blocks away from Dogwarts. She sighed. Then she realized that no one was around her. Not even her right hand woman. She had to find Martha and everyone else on the server. It didn't matter right now that she and Scara were enemies, right now, it was a true survival mode. She was on her last life. Her red life even.
  She walked on and on towards Dogwarts while trying to find her friends. She called out.
  "Martha!"
  No answer. She called again and heard someone else.
  "Ren!"
  The voice sounded like Martha but more masculine. Rey ran and called out again.
  "Martha!"
  "Ren!" the voice called back.
  As Rey ran, she turned left at an oak tree and slammed right into someone. Backing up she grasped her cloak.
  "I'm so sorry," she said as she looked up.
  She was surprised to see a blonde haired boy with a black and silver headband. He had a high collar green shirt on with blue jeans and sandals. His eyes were green, due to it being 3rd Life. His eyes met Rey's and they stared for a moment.
  "You're taller than I remember," Rey replied, thinking it was Martha.
  "You're a lot shorter than I remember," he answered back.
  "Martha?" Rey asked.
  "Ren?" the blonde asked. "I'm not Martha, it's me Martyn. Remember?" he continued.
  "Who's Ren?" Rey asked confused. "I'm Rey, the Queen of Dogwarts and Reychanting."
  "No, my Lord Ren is the King of Dogwarts and Renchanting," Martyn said, defensively.
  "Wait, wait. There's another Dogwarts?" Rey questioned, more confused than before.
  "No, there's only one Dogwarts and it is under the reign of Ren," Martyn answered.
  "Hold on now just a minute here! I am the one in charge of Dogwarts and no one will take it away from me and me hand!" Rey scowled.
  Martyn looked confused and a little frightened now. Rey took a deep breath and calmly looked at Martyn again.
  "Look, I think we both are from different places. How about we just try to find Ren and Martha along with any of our other friends. I suggest we try to go to these coordinates and see if we even have a Dogwarts anymore," Rey suggested showing the blonde her communicator wristband.
  Martyn looked at it and nodded his head. They were about to take off when Martyn stopped.
  "How do I know I can trust you?" he questioned.
  Rey raised her right hand and said, "I swear by my Red Winter's Oath that I will not harm you."
  "Then I swear by my Red Winter's Oath set by King Ren that I will not harm you," Martyn said, sounding relieved as he raised his right hand.
  They both plugged in coords for Dogwarts of both Ren's and Rey's, which both of them strangely seemed to be at the same place. They walked in the forest seeing that night would shortly approach.
  "I hope Martha is okay," Rey thought.
  "I can't loose you now Ren. I just can't. Please don't be gone," Martyn thought.