Chapter 7 Scott, Joel and Jilly

With Scott and Joel

  Scott and Joel barely made it to the Hobbit hole before the Phantoms got them. How long has it been since they were out for. Hours? Days? Scott really wasn't sure.
  "Okay, now what do we do, Scott? We don't know where exactly everyone else is," Joel complained.
  "I don't know. Maybe we can check our communicators?" Scott suggested, trying to keep the situation under control, but deep down was absolutely terrified for Jimmy.
  Just as they pulled out their communicators, there were shuffling sounds coming from the room next to them. Joel whipped out his sword, ready for whatever the noise was. Scott pulled out his sword and slowly stepped over to the stairs that led to the bedroom. Slowly, he came around the corner with Joel right behind him. They may be enemies, but they are willing to work together if it is something truly scary or evil.
  After Scott turned on a light, he was surprised to see a short blonde girl with gray skin and red eyes. She had a bucket of what looked like a pufferfish in her hands. But the strangest thing of all was that she looked exactly like Jimmy except that she was a bit shorter and a girl.
  "Stay back, I have a pufferfish, and I'm not afraid to use it!" she shouted.
  Joel couldn't help but laugh. Scott lowered his sword and tilted his head at her.
  "You do know that pufferfish aren't that much of a threat, right?" Scott asked, knowing the answer already.
  "I was kinda hoping you wouldn't know. After all, you did enter into Stacora's and my place," she said.
  "Stacora? Who's that?" Scott asked, now curious.
  "Stacora is my....um.....my companion."
  "Okay. But how is this your place? Because I know that Jimmy and I built this place."
  "That's not possible. Because me and Stacora built this place," the red life girl said still holding out the bucket with the fish. "Besides, who's Jimmy?"
  "Jimmy is my companion," Scott answered firmly.
  The blonde seemed confused, just as much as Scott was. Joel was the one who broke the silence, though, after he was done with his laughing fit.
  "So how about we introduce ourselves and then head to Dogwarts. Seems that Ren and this person named InTheBigWood want everyone to meet there."
  "InTheBigWood is Martha. She is Rey's right-hand woman," the blonde girl explained.
  'Why is that so similar to Martyn,' Scott thought to himself.
  Joel introducing himself pulled Scott out of his thoughts. Scott introduced himself after Joel. The red eyed lifer seemed hesitant but spoke up.
  "I'm Jilly," she said.
  Scott's mind raced with many thoughts. First, how similar the names Martha and Martyn along with Jilly and Jimmy. Were they the same, just opposite genders? Or are they a completely different person. There is only one way to find out. He had to do a test, though. But they need to get to Dogwarts first.
  "Okay, let's head off to Dogwarts," Scott suggested.
  All three of them headed for the door. They could hear the phantoms flapping and screeching still. They just have to make a run for it.
  "Ready?" Scott asked, turning his head.
  He saw both Joel and Jilly nod.
  "Then we're going to run."
  They charged out of the Hobbit like home and ran for Dogwarts. The Phantoms still gave chase, but the day was beginning to dawn. A hope that they might survive another day together.