three

The first week goes fairly calmly for Eretria. The girl is lost in the shelves of the library most of the time and it is also here that the Marauders are found, elaborating a new farce. Sirius has his feet on the table and squeezes his jaw as he glares at his brother, a few tables away, with Steviah.

- Maybe you'll get lucky with her for the party, James says with a yawn.

- Give me a break, mutters Sirius, that girl is the worst chick I've ever met, and I'm being nice. The day I'll appreciate Steviah is when Tria's normal.

- Shut up, Remus says.

The wolf sweeps the table with his arm and Sirius exclaims when his feet are pushed back on the ground. Peter watches Eretria in his corner and he clears his throat, blushing a little.

- Well then, Pete, Sirius scoffs, am I dreaming or are you checking out Remus's sweetheart?

- What? Me? N-no, I .. I, stammer Peter.

- She's not my darling, said Remus, exasperates. Well, can we go back to Filch?

The young man turned his head towards Peter, hearing his heart beating and feeling a pang of jealousy. Groaning, he tries to concentrate, but he can't really do it and pulls at his already dishevelled hair.

- Here's the plan, Sirius says,  we're going to ruin Filch's closet and Tria is going to be used as a diversion if he's ever around.

Eretria closes her book and stood up to put it away. The young girl took another and sat down at the table, taking out her things to work, and Steviah joins her smiling.

- Hi, Tria,  she says. Are you going to the party?

- Hi, Steviah, says Tria.  The party? Oh yes, the party. I don't know, I don't know how to dance. But I like doing the rounds.

- Cool, we could get ready together, what do you say?

- Oh, what a good idea, are you going with Regulus Licorice?

- Yes, smiles Steviah. He invited me.

Sirius growls and looks up. The young man looks at Steviah and he lets his eyes drag over her lips before James hits him and he clears his throat.

- Well, wait until you get stood up, he says. If you really think my stupid brother is going to a party, you must have fallen at birth.

- Well, that's funny, replies the brunette. You can't hear? There is an interference that hurts the ears.

- Oh, don't be mean to Sirius, exclaims Tria. It is not his fault that he is a little disturbed. you're very pretty and I read somewhere that if a boy bothers us, it's because he's in love. Well, that doesn't count for Lucius, because he's really mean, but it's mostly when a boy is stupid.