fourteenth

The fine weather has arrived and Tria is taking advantage of it to go for long walks by the lake with Remus. She often thinks back to their first time together, two months ago, even though they've done it several times. The first time is still engraved in her memory, and it's with a smile that she stops on the pontoon. That evening, Remus wasn't with her and the brunette regretted it a little.

She looks up at the sky, where the sun is beginning to sink. Tonight there will be a full moon, and she would have liked to have been able to watch it with Remus. Retracing her steps, Tria returns to the castle and goes back up to the common room. Remus is there, looking agitated. She smiles at him and puts a hand on his arm. He automatically feels a warmth inside him that calms him a little.

- Are you sure you don't want to go to the infirmary, Mr Remus? asks Tria.

- Yes, everything's fine, it's just that I'm a bit ill, but it'll pass, replies the dark-haired boy.

He pulls her onto his lap and Tria strokes his hair, trying to flatten it, but it's untamable, wild, which makes the brunette laugh. Remus watches her, a flowery smile on his face. The night before, he had taken her to one of the secret passages and they had made love. He remembers Tria's moans and shudders.

- I love you, he says. Can you promise me you won't go for a walk outside? It's getting dark.

- I'd like to go and see the moon,
replies Tria. But I think I'll go and look at it in the astronomy tower.

Remus nods and then stands up, holding her as she wraps her legs around his pelvis and they go down to the great hall to have their dinner. Sirius is there, silent, and he notices Steviah further on. Tria let go of him to rush over to her friend and give her a hug.

She doesn't really see her any more, she's just watching the class, but she seems to be overcome by melancholy. Even her hair looks different. In fact, Steviah looks like Bellatrix, or even like the Blacks in general. The Slytherin offers Tria a vague smile, but soon her face sags, but she tries to look happier.

- Sorry Tria, I'm not feeling very well, she says. With exams coming up, I'm a bit stressed.

Tria smiles at her, she's not a fool and she knows she's lying, but she just shrugs and goes off to join Remus. The meal is rather quiet and James sighs. He doesn't understand what's going on either and turns his head towards Sirius.

- Right, he says. What's the matter?

- Nothing, mumbles Sirius.

- Come on, replies the other boy. You're weird. You disappear like that, you look like a corpse and you've changed, so start talking.

- Fine, says Sirius, but then you leave me alone. Steviah's getting married to Regulus. That's all there is to it and I'm the third wheel.

Remus raises his head. He doesn't really understand, because Steviah seems just as downcast as he is, and a marriage so young? But he says nothing and finishes eating in silence. Tria is lost in thought and feels her boyfriend's lips on her cheek, which brings her back to the present.