Chapter 7 - Explosions Galore

Important info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

'banana' = Thoughts

"italics while talking" = Whispering

(L/N) = Last Name *click* = Sounds

(H/C) = Hair Colour Name: "Lets go" = Talking

'Bold Text' = Ddraig talking to (Y/N)

"Bold Text" = Ddraig talking out of the Gear

Bold Text = Boosted Gear Action

=======================================

First Person POV - Kazuma

I was feeling hyped up. 

I just got some brand new adventurer clothes. Like REAL fantasy clothes. I didn't look like a fish out of water anymore. My adventurer outfit consisted of a gold-trimmed green mantle, a white shirt, some grey pants, and leather boots. I also still had my trusty sword attached to my hip. Yup, I looked kickass and I knew it. Something that bothers me though is Aqua. I managed to get swindled out of my own money and (Y/N) nearly blurted out to the whole Guild that I was... doing stuff.

Kazuma: 'When he sees just how kickass I look the face he makes will be priceless!'

Walking into the guild I saw the party minus (Y/N) standing near a table having a lovely conversation. 

Time to interrupt!

Kazuma: "Hey guys! Check out my new clothes!"

They turned around and all so me. I am so the man right now!

Kazuma: "So? How do I look?"

Megumin: "You look like a real adventurer now! Don't you guys agree?"

Aqua: "Yeah, his tracksuit didn't go with the fantasy world theme vibe at all."

Darkness: "What fantasy world?"

I made the same pose as if I was casting create water before speaking up.

Kazuma: "I got a new skill! Sure it's basic but it is magic. As for my outfit? I call it the magical swordsman without shield look."

Aqua: "At least you don't look like a creeper anymore."

I looked around again hoping to show off to (Y/N) but I couldn't find him.

Kazuma: "Hey, have you guys seen (Y/N) around?"

Megumin: "Luna said he was doing a toad quest solo."

Aqua: "Huh?! Doesn't he know without us he could get eaten?!"

Darkness: "From what I saw at the cabbage harvest he seemed very capable."

Kazuma: 'Damn it! I wanted to look cool in front of my best friend. Well I guess I can show him later.' 

Just as I finished thinking that our attention was stolen by the sound of the Guilds door being open with a lot of force.

(Y/N): "Whoops. Sorry Luna! My strength at the moment is still pretty high."

=======================================

First Person POV - (Y/N)

I walked up to the counter Luna was at and handed her my adventurers card.

Luna: "That's alright (Y/N) the door is designed to take quite the beating."

(Y/N): "Thank goodness."