Chapter 15 - I can fly now?

Important info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

'banana' = Thoughts

"italics while talking" = Whispering

(L/N) = Last Name *click* = Sounds

(H/C) = Hair Colour Name: "Lets go" = Talking

'Bold Text' = Ddraig talking to (Y/N)

"Bold Text" = Ddraig talking out of the Gear

Bold Text = Boosted Gear Action

====================

First Person POV - (Y/N)

(Y/N): 'What part of my body do I have to give you to get wings?'

Ddraig: '...'

(Y/N): 'What? Did I say something wrong?'

Ddraig: 'Seriously? You are willing to give me a part of your body to alter and your request is for wings? Not more power or strength, just wings?'

(Y/N): 'Yeah? I don't see a problem with this.'

Ddraig: 'You are very strange partner.'

(Y/N): 'I know.'

Ddraig: 'Well, you have a few options to choose from. The first being I can simply trade out your heart and your body will begin to morph into a full dragon-human hybrid. The second option is, I change your spine resulting in your back gaining the attributes of dragon scales and wings shall come along with it. The third option would be your lungs although they would be more of a prerequisite to your spine.'

A tough decision.

(Y/N): 'Alright. I reckon in the long run it would be more beneficial to just become a dragon-human hybrid. What are the odds of survival on that one?'

Ddraig: 'Good choice. The odds however usually deter people. You would be looking at a extremely low survival rate, close to 5%.'

Shit.

Alright, idea time.

(Y/N): 'Okay. Okay, I can work with that. I got to ask Aqua a question before we go through with this.'

Ddraig: 'What are you planning partner?'

(Y/N): 'Think about it Ddraig. We are in a world where luck is a stat that can be manipulated. She might have a spell that boosts my luck or something.'

Ddraig: 'Smart idea. Now why wouldn't you do that with your suicidal spell?'

(Y/N): 'I dunno. I would rather work out how to do that one on my own than require Aqua to help me each time I want to use it.'

Ddraig: 'Fair enough.'

I stopped talking with my bestie and went looking for Aqua. It didn't take me too long to track her down as she was lying on the couch in front of the fire with a bottle of alcohol in front of her.

(Y/N): "Hey Aqua."

Aqua: "(Y/N)! What's up? Are you here to give me all the attention I deserve?"

(Y/N): "No."

Aqua: "Awwww."

(Y/N): "I came to ask you a question and maybe a favour."

That favour is going to be the death of me I'm calling it now.

Aqua: "Alright. What do you need to know?"

(Y/N): "Do you have any spells that can boost someone's luck to insanely high levels?"