Chapter 16 - IT'S GONNA BLOW!!

Important info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

'banana' = Thoughts

"italics while talking" = Whispering

(L/N) = Last Name *click* = Sounds

(H/C) = Hair Colour Name: "Lets go" = Talking

'Bold Text' = Ddraig talking to (Y/N)

"Bold Text" = Ddraig talking out of the Gear

Bold Text = Boosted Gear Action

====================

First Person POV - (Y/N)

Luna: "DESTROYER ALERT! DESTROYER ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE MOBLIE FORTESS DESTROYER IS APPROACHING!"

Kuroka: "That can't be good."

(Y/N): "You're telling me."

Ddraig: "Who the hell woke me up?!"

Luna: "ALL CITIZENS MUST EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! ADVENTURERS, EQUIP YOURSELVES AND REPORT TO THE GUILD!"

Okay. This sounds like an ACTUAL issue that will need to be resolved. Kuroka and I walked back out the door and found Kazuma just kinda standing around with a broom in his hands.

Kazuma: "Oh you guys are back."

(Y/N): "Do you know what's going on?"

Kazuma: "Nope."

Our blue party member then approached us with a two-wheeled carriage that was presumably stocked up with her stuff.

Aqua: "Hey! Don't just stand there guys! We have to go! It'll be here any minute!"

(Y/N): "Can someone explain what this thing is?"

The bundle of dynamite then exited with her stuff in a carry bag thing.

Megumin: "The Mobile Fortress Destroyer. It's suicide to try and fight something so fearsome."

Suicide, you say? I don't know if it's my dumbass brain talking or new dragon stuff but I want to smack it.

Kazuma: "Can someone please tell us what a Destroyer even is?!"

Then the masochist walked out of wherever the hell she was hiding. 

Darkness: "It is an ancient weapon, and wherever it rampages through not even the grass remains."

Oh damn. 

Kazuma: "Come on guys, lets head to the Guild."

Aqua: "You're crazy!"

(Y/N): "For once I agree with the useless one."

Aqua: "Hey!"

Kazuma: "We've worked our assess off for this house. And I'll be dammed if I'm gonna let anything happen to it!"

(Y/N): "I guess you have a point."

Kuroka: "I don't want to walk~ (Y/N) can you carry me?"

(Y/N): "Seriously? The town might get destroyed and you don't want to walk? Whatever."

I thought she was going to change into a cat but instead she just hopped on my back so I just placed my hands on her... I see what she did. Clever. Very clever. 

Kuroka: "Do you like where your hands are?~"

(Y/N): "Yup."

Not what I wanted to say, but I guess I'll roll with it. I think she flinched or something but I don't know, could just be me walking weirdly. It didn't take long for us to get to the Guild as Kazuma made us run and thanks to recent changes I had more stamina. I was still a little puffed by the end of it so I guess I gotta work on that in my free time.