Chapter 8 - A new challenger appears!

Important info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

'banana' = Thoughts

"italics while talking" = Whispering

(L/N) = Last Name *click* = Sounds

(H/C) = Hair Colour Name: "Lets go" = Talking

'Bold Text' = Ddraig talking to (Y/N)

"Bold Text" = Ddraig talking out of the Gear

Bold Text = Boosted Gear Action

=========================

First Person POV - (Y/N)

Well here we are. About to get deleted because of Megumin and her lust for explosions. Oh well it's been a fun ride. Lightning continued to strike around this dastardly dude on a cool ass horse. He seemed to be muttering to himself about explosions and his house.

Random Fellow: "Explosion spells?

Blonde Guy: "Who uses explosion spells around here?"

Extra: "Yeah, who?"

At that moment nearly everyone turned to look at our party. More specifically Megumin.

Megumin: "Gah!"

She proceeded to put before turning to look at some random mage chick.

Mage Chick: "Eep! Uh... H-hold on! Wait! Why is everyone looking at me?! I can't use explosion magic! I-I only just started casting spells."

(Y/N): "Megumin stop standing there and say something before I hand you over to the Dullahan myself."

We all watched in abstract sadness as this poor girl was beginning to breakdown at the thought of being killed for something she didn't do.

Mage Chick: "Please! You have to believe me I didn't do it! I don't want to die yet, what will happen to my little brothers?!"

Nah I've had enough of this.

(Y/N): 'Alright fuck you.'

I said loud enough only for our party to hear before I lifted Megumin up and began to make my way to the front of the crowd.

Darkness: "Megumin? (Y/N)?"

Kazuma: "Huh?! (Y/N)!"

I ignored Kazuma and carried Megumin to the front where I eventually stood a fair distance away from him still with Megumin in my arms.

Dullahan: "You?"

(Y/N): "Nah not me. This one though."

I gestured to Megumin as I placed her down on the ground and made her face the Dullahan.

Dullahan: "My apologies. However, you?! You were the imbecile who's been blasting my castle day after day after day?! If you know who I am and wish to pick a fight then have the decency to announce yourself properly before you attack! Otherwise keep well away from my home understand?! Honestly this harassment is COMPLETELY unwarranted. I spared your town thinking it wasn't worth my time and how do you repay me? With boom, boom, boom, BOOM every single goddamn day! You must be out of your flipping mind you little wench!"

(Y/N): 'Youch, that was harsh.'

I glanced at Megumin to see how she was holding up just now noticing the gritted teeth and fists clenched. Oh god what was she about to do?

Megumin: "I am Megumin!! I am an Arch-Wizard! One who commands explosion magic!"