Chapter 19 - Rivals Reunited

Important info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

'banana' = Thoughts

"italics while talking" = Whispering

(L/N) = Last Name *click* = Sounds

(H/C) = Hair Colour Name: "Lets go" = Talking

'Bold Text' = Ddraig talking to (Y/N)

"Bold Text" = Ddraig talking out of the Gear

Bold Text = Boosted Gear Action

====================

Third Person POV 

Aqua: "Achoo!"

Here in the mansion of our heroes that was as barren as could be along with being littered with slips of paper indicating what of their stuff had been taken by the knights, sat Kazuma and Aqua in what used to be the living room. Kazuma sat on a small crate while Aqua sat hugging her legs to her chest as close to the fireplace that had no fire.

Aqua: "So cold... S-So cold. Someone... Anyone... (Y/N), hold me and warm me up.""

Kazuma: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kazuma who had his hands covering his eyes finally lost it and began flailing on his crate.

Aqua: "Eep! That's not helping you idiot!"

Kazuma: "Poor Darkness. She went to go see that Lord guy last night but she hasn't come back yet. Do you think they're..."

The reality of the situation began to set in for Aqua who immediately began to grab her head and scream along with Kazuma. They however immediately stopped screaming when Megumin spawned in the room with a black cat in her hands. It had a red cross shaped mark on it's forehead, bat like wings on it's back and yellow oval eyes.

Kazuma: "Megumin? Whatcha got there?"

Megumin: "I-I promise she won't cause anyone any trouble."

Both Kazuma and Aqua got up from the ground and walked over to inspect the feline.

Kazuma: "Oh you wanna keep it."

Megumin: "If that's alright."

Kazuma reached out to scratch the cat on it's chin, which it happily allowed. Though when Aqua attempted to pat them she got immediately clawed at.

(Y/N): "What's going on in here? Oh cool, a cat."

Said person proceeded to walk over to the group with Kuroka trailing behind him.

Aqua: "Why did it scratch me?! (Y/N) don't pet it, it's viscous! With it's jet black fur and horrible attitude, I sense a malevol-"

She was cut off by a slight tap to the head by (Y/N) while he pet the cat without any issue.

(Y/N): "Don't know what you're on, the cats fine."

Aqua: "Wha-?! How come it let's you pet it but not me?"

(Y?N): "I dunno. Maybe the pact I got with Kuroka? Or cats just love me."

Kuroka: "I know the second one is correct~"

The buxom Nekoshou herself proceeded to walk over to the group before pulling (Y/N) aside and planting a kiss on his cheek. This action alone caused the three currently not in a relationship to freeze and stare in shock at what they just witnessed. Kazuma was the first to form any sort of sentence, if you could call it that at least.

Kazuma: "Did... you and her...?"

(Y/N): "Yup."

His face immediately lit up and stuck his hand out for a crisp dap before hitting a fist bump right after.