Chapter 17 - I'm Going to Jail!

Important info:

(Y/N) = Your Name

'banana' = Thoughts

"italics while talking" = Whispering

(L/N) = Last Name *click* = Sounds

(H/C) = Hair Colour Name: "Lets go" = Talking

'Bold Text' = Ddraig talking to (Y/N)

"Bold Text" = Ddraig talking out of the Gear

Bold Text = Boosted Gear Action

====================

First Person POV - (Y/N)

(Y/N): "THESE BARS CAN'T HOLD ME FOREVER! WHEN I AM OUT OF HERE I WILL HAVE A DAMN PEACEFUL DATE WITH KUROKA!"

Kazuma: "This sucks... also SHUT UP!"

I turned to him with the most deadpan look I could muster. 

(Y/N): "No. I'm upset. I want cuddles. And right when I think I could make a move. I get thrown in prison."

I walked over to the other side of the cell with nothing but a shitty pillow and sat near it.

Kazuma: "I wanna go back to Japan."

He was crying a little. Shit, now I feel bad.

(Y/N): "We'll get out of this just fine. Don't you worry about a damn thing."

Kazuma: "T-Thanks man. Also, you are aware that you haven't been on a date before right? So how the hell were you going to put the moves on Kuroka?"

(Y/N): "Well, I had dinner with Luna that one time."

Kazuma: "Right. I forgot about that."

We both sat there in silence both thinking about the circumstances that led to us being thrown in jail.

====================

*Le Flashback sounds*

Sena: "You are Kazuma Satou and (Y/N) (L/N), yes? I'm Sena, the prosecutor. According to this warrant, the two of you have been accused of treason against the kingdom."

I couldn't believe my ears. 

Aqua: "What kind of mess have you gotten yourself and my (Y/N) into this time?!"

(Y/N): "Hey wait a sec-"

She stomped up to him and pushed his head down in a traditional Japanese bow. Just with a lot more force than normal.

Aqua: "Apologise to the lady. I'll apologise too even if I didn't do anything wrong. Go on! Do it!"

She started forcing his head up and down for a few seconds before Kazuma finally snapped out of it.

Kazuma: "Would you quit it?! I don't know what she's talking about."

Sena: "Do you recall the Coronatite you had teleported? It destroyed the mansion of a lord."

(Y/N): "Well damn."

Sena: "Thankfully no one was killed. But one thing is certain, the two of you are either terrorists or in league with the Devil King."

Megumin: "Wait a minute prosecutor! If it wasn't for Kazuma's quick thinking, the Mobile Fortress Destroyer would have killed everyone in the city!"

Our hero!

Kazuma: "M-Megumin..."

Megumin: "He's a cad, and sexual harassment is the only crime he's guilty of."