Anxiety

*Time Skip 6 hours*

I laid in my bed feeling empty, darkness embracing me as the sun shined against the closed curtains, the need to pee becoming increasingly agitating. I tossed and turned trying to put off that feeling but it didn't work, I slowly opened my eyes looking around Lip wasn't in my room. I got up getting more tired then reaching for my hairbrush to look a bit presentable for the handsome man out in the other room, I sighed looking in the mirror my eyes looked darker, and I couldn't open them as much because I still felt exhausted still. The tan around my eyes made me look a bit more tired yet cuter so I opened the door looking down the hall to see nothing but my furniture and decorations, I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me letting out a sigh. I sat on the toilet feeling cold all around me the window on the right showed me the sky and the buildings across but since I was sitting I couldn't see much.

I finished what I was doing by washing my hands then face, walking out to the kitchen to get some coffee. I heard some shuffling in the room I let Lip stay, I felt his energy still so I knew he was in there. The door opened emerged Lip with his hair a mess eyes blue as always he immediately looked at me "Hey there gorgeous" his thumb swiping across his lower lip "I can still taste you" I blushed looking down the sweatpants hugging his waist nicely "I uh just woke up" "Me too" he said coming over to me "You really just woke up?" He asked checking me out "Y-Yeah" "I can't even tell, you're so stunning" he put his hand on my cheek gently leaning slowly for a kiss I gave in kissing him feeling weights lifted off my shoulders his other hand on my waist I felt his lips on mine the soft skin making me feel warm inside I didn't know where to put my hands but I held him tight as he gave me a hug "Did you sleep ok?" I asked him "Better than at my house" he said pulling away from me with a smile "That's good, you're welcome here" I told him, the smile on his face got bigger after I said that. I looked around the room "What are your plans for the day?" "Nothing really, it's the weekend so I have off" "So I have you all to myself?" I asked with a smirk he looked over at me with a smile "Sure, would rather be here anyway" I smiled back "You hungry?" "Maybe it's the munchies but yeah" I pulled out my dab pen hitting it "I gotta get high first sorry" he took a second to reply "U-Uh yeah that's fine" I went towards my office room gesturing for him to follow me.

I didn't realize he was actually trying to rush into the room before I could get in there but after I entered the room he grabbed a pair of boxers and tucked them somewhere else I raised my eyebrow at him before sitting on my couch getting the bong ready for my morning hit bringing it up to my mouth lighting the bud "You do this every time you wake up?" he asked sitting really close next to me I nodded before letting a weak cough before bursting out all the smoke and almost hacking up a hairball he rubbed my back gently "Your gonna have to get used to this" I told him laughing a little bit "I can tell" he said laughing too "I don't know I've always had this problem since I was younger with eating I always have to be high or else I feel nauseous or lose my appetite" Lip looked at me like he heard what I was saying but he didn't understand at the same time "I haven't had to deal with that it's probably why it's hard for me to wrap my head around" I took another hit from the bong trying to hold in the coughs as much as I could I felt his eyes on me but he didn't say anything as the coughing went away "I started smoking when I turned 16" I told him already feeling his voice in my head "I was gonna ask that" he said laughing "I know" I told him putting the bong down.

I was already getting attached to him it was already tearing at my heart I felt it, so I reached into my pocket grabbing my dab pen hitting again trying to hold in my coughs. I looked at him acknowledging that he was already staring at me "I-I'm gonna go take a shower then we can go out for breakfast... or brunch if you want?" Lip smiled at the ground he had already looked away "That sounds fine" I stood up bringing the pen with me "Your not gonna offer to come with me?" he furrowed his eyebrows at me "No, I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to" I looked at him with shock my eyes started to water as I turned away "Thank you" I went back to my room to get my shower stuff together. Dab pen in my pocket, towel around my shoulder, clothes in hand I walked towards the bathroom setting my stuff down and turning on the water I got undressed I sunk my shoulders staring at myself in the mirror I didn't know how to feel I moved away from the drama that I felt I was getting back into I stepped into the shower once comfortable feeling high and making sure the water went through my hair I heard a soft knock on the door "Is it alright if I play something while your in there?" he asked me shyly "Oh yeah, your welcome to everything" "Really? I'll hold you up to that" I heard him smiling as he shut the door.