So Alive

*NSFW FIRST SEX CHAPTER*

I finished washing my face I went to Lip who stayed in the Foyer/Kitchen, he was still holding the box once he saw my face his eyes lit up "Are you ok now?" "Yeah I'm sorry, long few days..." he handed me the box "Maybe this will help" I opened up the box seeing a Rick and Morty bong. My face turned red feeling grateful for the present "Lip..." I set the box down looking at his face, his emotions dropped seeming like he was worried about my reaction. I went over to him "You didn't have to do this" I told him "I-I know, but you mean a lot to me" he put his hands on my waist looking into my eyes with a smile on his face "I appreciate it" I gave him a hug feeling my heart race "So you like it?" he asked shyly "Of course I do, I just feel bad about how much you probably spent on it" he pulled away still holding me "I know you grew up always worrying about prices, so did I... but you don't have to do that with me" he reassured what seemed like both of us as we kissed.

Pulling away we held hands going into the gaming room "Are you going to stay the weekend?" "If you want me to" I smiled at his nonchalant answer "How have things been at the house?" I asked nervously "The pregnant women want an intervention on each other"  he said kind of chuckling "What does that even mean?" his chuckle died out as he started to explain "Debbie wants us all to tell Fiona it's wrong for her to abort her baby, Fiona wants us all to tell her that having a baby at 15 will ruin her life" I nodded taking in his words "Well at least I don't have those problems" he smiled at me "I guess that implant is pretty smart" I agreed as we sat there for a second. Our eyes on each other "I'll be right back" I told him going to my bedroom, changing into something more comfortable a tanktop and shorts. When I went back in to see him his eyes couldn't stay off of my body, I sat next to him grabbing the bong that I packed before leaving taking a long hit. Lip couldn't stop watching my every move, checking out every inch of my body making me feel a little turned on every second.

I looked back at him "You look so beautiful Y/N" I smiled kissing him he reciprocated putting his hand on my thigh, I rubbed my hands across his neck and into his hair

I looked back at him "You look so beautiful Y/N" I smiled kissing him he reciprocated putting his hand on my thigh, I rubbed my hands across his neck and into his hair. Lip gently squeezed making me deepen the kiss, we pulled away "Should we take this to my room?" I asked him raising my eyebrows he smirked "I've been waiting for this" he admitted standing up failing to hide his hard on. I blushed leading him to my bed he took off his shirt placing it on my dresser looking back at me "Have you been wanting this as long as I have?" I asked him resting my hands behind me against the bed "Yes" he said taking off his pants, he was now only wearing boxers looking at me. Lip walked up to me with a smirk on his face kissing my neck gently as he took off my tank top pulling it over my head setting me back against the bed my shorts taken off as well, he slid my underwear down gazing at my body "So hot" he said putting his head down to my pussy.

I felt his tongue touch my clit delicately before he started to flick quickly, I moaned out in pleasure to every slight movement as he ate me out. Then he started to rub it with his thumb going down to my core licking the inside of it, his tongue going in and out of me making me closer and closer. Holding in screams of his name he continued this rhythm for a few more seconds before pulling his head back up, looking at me with now dark blue eyes filled with lust coming up to kiss me he pulled his underwear down exposing his big circumcised cock that bounced at me. I licked my lips bending down licking the tip making him let out a breath, I started to suck trying to go deeper each time I moved my head. Lip looked down at me making eye contact he moaned starting to hump my throat as I took it all in, my eyes filling with tears as I tried to breathe feeling extremely turned on by him.

My nose hit his stomach with how far I went, I gagged as more tears formed in my eyes he gripped my hair in his hand before taking his dick out of my mouth

My nose hit his stomach with how far I went, I gagged as more tears formed in my eyes he gripped my hair in his hand before taking his dick out of my mouth. Laying me back he aligned it with my slit before sliding in slowly I let out a moan giving him permission to continue, he moaned as well as each inch went inside "It's so tight holy fuck" he groaned as he picked up the pace. I tried to hold in screaming while he started to get faster each moan, he kept his eyes on me grabbing my tit before sucking on it while his hips bucked against me my nails dragged deep into his back as I kissed his neck. My teeth bit into him but not too deep or at least I thought so, he moaned going faster making me moan more frequently as he kept going holding both of my boobs at the same time. For a few minutes this went on my frequent noises, Lip fucking me in a fast motion, I left him a hickey as I got closer to an orgasm.

The bed shook to each pelvic thrust as he started to slow down, he breathed out as I licked his neck feeling myself clamp around him wrapping my legs around his waist while he continued to roll his hips into me "Cum for me Y/N" he moaned out rubbing my clit again, he kissed me quieting us both down as he started to quicken both his rubbing and thrusting "I-I'm gonna cum" I whispered "Me too" he said into my ear as he slowed down. I knew it was a cream pie at this point "Do you want me to pull out now?" he asked awkwardly looking down at me "Yeah, I have to rush to the bathroom" he nodded after a few seconds he pulled out slowly making me moan again, he smirked before I ran to the bathroom cupping myself ready to pee. Once I finished going back to the room after washing my hands he laid in bed posed a certain way with a smile on his face "It was worth the wait"  he had put on his boxers already seeming like he wanted to get to sleep soon "I agree" I said giggling shyly getting into bed with him I felt SO ALIVE.